060 | Unconscious

Watching my blood drain from my body made my stomach turn

Watching my blood drain from my body made my stomach turn. It never helped with Jungkook pulling faces trying to distract me. It made my nerves worse.

"Will you stop it Jungkook! Jin is trying to concentrate." Yoongi raised his voice, glaring at his younger brother. Jungkook rolled his eyes scoffing, "Someone's in a bad mood," he mumbled. Gaining another glare from Yoongi.

'Aaaand all done... good job!" Jin gave me a thumbs up, placing a soft cotton wool over my wound. "It'll heal in a second. Just have it covered for now."

Jin now turned his chair over to Namjoon. He laid directly across from me with a warm smile. He knew this was it, he was making it out of the hell he has been living in.

"Ready?" Jin asked.

"Let's do this." Namjoon approved, watching Jin mix my blood with the lavender. As he was doing this, he was also reading the book following the instructions that are given.

"What am I meant to do with the blood?" Namjoon asked.

"I place the mixture on your open wound from the bullet and it goes into your system like that. It says you show signs of a healthier state within minutes."

Namjoon was now shirtless as he untied his bandage that was covering the wound. He winced and yelped in pain at every slight touch to the hole in his body. Dried blood stained the surroundings. I never got to have a good look at it, I felt terrible seeing him like this.

I bit the inside of my lip, watching Jin get closer to his stomach as everyone watched in suspense. The room grew quiet.

As the mixture hit Namjoon's skin, he locked eyes with mine. His smile never left his face. He looked excited to get back to normal. I just couldn't wait.

As Jin took his hands off Namjoon, a buildup of heat emerged into my body. Yelling in pain, I felt a sharp shooting pain stab my chest, leading to my heart.

"What the hell?" Jungkook panicked.

Jin

I watched them both crying in pain. I shakily skimmed through the page to see anything I could have missed. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Is this supposed to happen? They will be okay, right?" Hoseok nervously asked.

"Don't just fucking stand there reading, Jin! They look like they're dying. Help them!" Yoongi screamed in annoyance, his voice lowered as he looked more and more concerned.

I ran to feel both of their heads. "Go get me a cold cloth for both of them. They're heating up." I ordered Jimin and Taehyung. They nodded and quickly vanished from the room.

Before I could say another thing, they both gasped for air as they closed their eyes.

"It's one thing after another." Yoongi stressed, "How do we fix this?"

"First thing to do is calm down, Yoongi. I know it's frustrating, but we need to stay calm. This wasn't supposed to happen..." I scrolled to the bottom of the last page, "Look, only Namjoon was supposed to sleep it off with no problem, I don't understand why Indigo is like this." I itched the back of neck, I was clueless.

I monitored both of them closely, noticing both of their chests were moving up and down at the right pace, which was a good sign. With cold cloths on their forehead, we just had to wait and see when they would wake up.

Until we noticed something unforgettable. Namjoon's flames were back. Yoongi and I stayed watching as everyone was already out of the room panicking.

"We need to move Indigo, quickly!!" Yoongi shouted, rushing to her side. I stayed still, observing the flames, then I clicked... nothing was getting set on fire.

"Yoongi, look!" I pointed towards Namjoon. He softly put Indigo down as he stood staring at him.

Suddenly, the flames changed from orange to a dark deep purplish blue... like the colour indigo. I stood in disbelief as the flames vanished back inside of our leader.

"Holy Shit." Yoongi whispered. We both stared at each other until Namjoon's hands twitched.

"Get him some water. I'll handle it."

With Yoongi leaving the room, I was left with two unconscious werewolves and my thoughts flabbergasted about what just happened.

The next job I will have to do is find out more about Namjoon's flames. He's far too rare for anyone to find out about his flames. I need to know more about them and how to protect Namjoon.

But first, I needed them both to wake up.