039 | Theo

Indigo

Indigo

"Enjoy, have a nice day!" I waved to the elderly man walking out of the cafe with his to-go coffee.

"It's always nice to see a familiar face," he cheered and walked out.

I started working again at the cafe Jungkook and I both worked at. I tried my best to fit in again, but something felt off.

"How's your first day back going?" Laylin asked. I spotted her behind me cleaning the dishes at the sink.

"It's going well, I kinda missed it," I smiled.

"I missed you! It was boring without you or Jungkook," she sighed. "Any news from him?"

I bit my lip, shaking my head. "Nothing," I lied. If I told her the truth, she would want to know everything, and I didn't want to expose him or his friends. I wasn't a bad person.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll come around."

"Hopefully."

With that, I turned back around and noticed a man with a mask come into the cafe. He walked ahead of everyone and eyed me.

"One coffee to sit in, please." He said in English with a thick French accent. My heart dropped. He took off his mask and revealed the rest of his face. "Miss me?" He innocently smiled.

"Theo?" I whispered.

I swallowed hard, looking around making sure nobody was watching us. I turned around to face Laylin again. "I'm going for a quick break."

I took off my apron and grabbed a hold of Theo, dragging him out of the cafe, "What about my coffee?" He asked.

"Fuck your coffee." I gritted my teeth together and led him to a bench close to my work. I sat him down and started pacing back and forth in front of him as he sat, amused.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I stressed.

"I came for you."

I chuckled at his words. "Me? Why? I can't have two mates, it has to be impossible," I shook.

"Nothing is impossible Indigo, can't you just give me a chance as you did with Namjoon? I can prove to you that I'm not the bad person here."

"I shouldn't have left Namjoon in the first place. This is my fault I'm here."

Theo sighed, gently placing his hand on top of mine. "You never answered my question, please." His eyes softened, meeting mine.

"If you mess this up, you'll be out of my life for good," I warned him, watching his eyes light up. "I won't let you down," he cheers, pulling me into a hug.

"Now get out of my sight before I change my mind. I need to go back to work," I joked, standing up. "I'll come by your house later. We can talk then," Theo says, standing up as well.

I waved goodbye and headed back to work. I watched him walk in the opposite direction, crossing the road. Did he really travel all the way to Seoul for me? Would Namjoon go this far out and do the same? Does he even care for me anymore? I've hurt him deeply.

There are just too many questions with unknown answers.