005 | Crash

I panicked, trying to keep the same pace with Jungkook

I panicked, trying to keep the same pace with Jungkook. He was dragging me by the arm, leading us back to the car.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

Jungkook never said a thing to me and practically chucked me into his car, "Jungkook, stop wh-"

"Jungkook, you better bring her back to me this instant!" Namjoon roared, running towards us.

Jungkook quickly sped off. I ducked, holding onto my legs in a ball form. I was just so clueless. "Jungkook?" I yelled, still no response.

The car went faster and faster as the woods got rougher, "I swear to god, Jungkook, stop! You are driving too fast!" I panicked.

Jungkook kept his eyes on the road. He never dared to blink. "Jungkook!" I cried, "Answer me."

Suddenly a deer ran onto the road. I screamed in horror as I noticed Jungkook snapped out of it. He slammed the brakes as hard as he could until we skidded down the muddy road.

The car came to a stop as I slammed my head against the window. I heard a crack as blood ran down my face.

I groaned in pain, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"Indigo, I-I'm so sorry," Jungkook choked. He shakily got out of the car heading to my side. My eyes finally closed shut, I repeatedly heard my name being shouted. I couldn't bring myself to answer back, I was trapped in darkness.

Namjoon

I was fuming with anger. I ran off trying to track down where Jungkook drove off.

"Alpha, quick, there's been an accident," Taehyung mind messaged me.

My heart stopped. I rampaged, cutting through all the bushes in my wolf form. I felt myself heat up. I automatically stopped myself from running further and tried my best to cool down. Not one soul has seen me like this, and that was how it was going to stay. I called this a disease. No normal wolf does this, no normal wolf would turn into flames.

When I felt myself cool down, I continued my journey and made it to the scene. I noticed Jungkook standing holding Indigo in his arms, as she had blood over her face.

I growled and was ready to attack Jungkook until Taehyung stood in the way. "It wasn't his fault, it was mine. I mind messaged him and distracted him."

"Take her back to the house. Jin will examine her," I demanded.

Jungkook started healing right away, his bruises were almost gone. He walked back with Indigo in his arms. I felt a pain of jealousy. She was mine, only mine.

"She just has a concussion. I have bandaged her head. She will be fine soon. She just needs rest. You are lucky it was only that, or I couldn't have helped her," Jin sighed, leaving the room.

Everyone left the medical room apart from me. She was only here for at least 5 minutes and this had happened to her. She was just too delicate to be here. She would break in seconds if she found out the truth.