061 | Awake

Namjoon

Namjoon

The sun light coming from the wide-open window hit my face with a blinding light, forcing my eyes to tighten as I tried to adjust them to the bright room Indigo and I laid in.

Looking down at my stomach, I noticed that the wound was gone. Was this it? Was this the end of my misery?

I watched Jin quietly enter the room. He looked taken back to see me sitting up from the bed.

"Woah, you woke up fast, how do you feel?" He asked sitting on the spare seat that was next to the bed. A smile grew on my face as I looked up to face him. "Never better. You did it, you found the cure and helped me!" I cheered.

"Not me..." Jin slowly shook his head. He looked over my shoulder at Indigo. "She did." He softly whispered, forcing a smile.

"W-Why are you talking like something has happened?" I raised my voice, forcing myself to stand up from the bed.

"As you could have guessed, she wasn't supposed to pass out. She's still to awake, but we can only wait it out and see when she do-" Jin was interrupted by loud groaning coming from Indigo.

"Ughhh... why are you both looking at me like that?" She blurted out, causing us both to let out a chuckle, "Thank god you woke up," Jin sighed, "I was just explaining to Namjoon-"

I covered Jin's mouth with my hand. "Come on, Jin. We don't want any bad news now. She woke up and there's nothing to worry about."

I reached out to hug Indigo. It was great to have her back in my arms. I just never wanted to let her go.

"Do you feel okay?" I asked. She looked up to meet my eyes, softly nodding her head. "I should be the one asking you that."

"My body feels more energetic now. I'm ready to get back to being there for everyone. I'm ready to be a proper Alpha again."

Indigo cheered, "Thats the spirit!"

We were now ready to leave the room. Indigo left first, leaving Jin and I. Suddenly, Jin held a strong grip on my arm. "We need to discuss something, Namjoon."

"We can talk later. I need to be with everyone right now." I replied, trying my best to walk away.

"But Namjoon-"

I interrupted Jin, sharply glaring at him, "Now isn't the time!" I raised my voice, causing him to take a step back.

"It's about your flames," Jin sighed, trying his best to gain my attention. I stopped walking and turned back to face him, walking back to where we last stood.

"What is it this time? More and more bad news? Why can't we just live without bad things happening? I'm back and much better. Just let us all forget the bad." I felt the pain in my voice. I don't ever want to talk about my flames, especially when I was going through the haunting times.

"Okay," Jin sighed, "Whatever you say, Alpha."