024 | Damaged

"Indigo, tomorrow you will be going to visit Namjoon's pack," my dad announced

Jason's grip on my hand tightened. "No," I shook my head. Claudia sat watching with her mouth wide open, "Shut your mouth, you don't know what's lurking in the air," I spat.

"Indigo, your attitude has got to go. You don't want to make a bad impression on everyone here and in front of your own mate," Namjoon warned.

I stood up, ignoring Namjoon, and walked away. No way was I going anywhere tomorrow.

Namjoon

I sat watching Indigo walk out of the room, damn she was stubborn. Why didn't Jungkook say anything about her attitude?

"I will be back for her in the morning, I best get going now. Once again, I'm sorry for disturbing you," I shook his hand and made my way out of the house.

The sun was now set and the moon and stars were shining. I walked back to the packhouse the way I came. It was quite amusing how Indigo acted. She sort of acted like me.

Once I made it back to the packhouse I carefully opened the door to not disturb anyone if they were sleeping. "So, you went to see her without me again?" I spotted Jungkook sitting on the chair in the hall.

"I had to sort it all out, you never told me how fucking stubborn she is," I sighed and sat next to him on the other chair.

Jungkook chuckled, "That's Indigo for you."

"She knows."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, "About all of us or just you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know even know, she didn't take it well though, especially the mate part. She refuses to believe, but deep down I think she knows."

Jungkook frowned, "You told her that you were mates? Why?" He stood up.

I sat for a second in silence. "What the hell do you think I was going back for? You told me that this couldn't be kept a secret forever!" I raised my voice.

"You should have told her when she starts to trust you. She'll hardly accept you now because you are too straightforward."

I got up and pinned Jungkook against the wall, knocking down one of the picture frames, "Say that again, I dare you." I felt myself go into the state that I hated, but he had pushed my limits.

"Namjoon, you're burning me!" Jungkook yelled.

I watched as my hands were making Jungkook's skin go bright red, Jungkook took all of his strength and pushed me out of the way and managed to punch me in the face.

I felt my lip and noticed blood on my fingers. I charged for Jungkook and grabbed him by the neck. Jin and Yoongi came running into the hall to witness the scene.

"Namjoon, Jungkook, Stop it!" Jin yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Come on Jin, Jungkook and I were just playing," I laughed, I turned to face Jungkook gasping for air.

"Namjoon. Put him down!" Yoongi yelled.

"Don't you dare give me orders," I growled, chucking Jungkook onto the floor. I watched as he held onto his shoulder, seeing it was damaged by my flames.

I removed myself from the hall and ran up to my room to cool down. Loads of thoughts were racing my mind now, I realised the damage I had caused.

I just couldn't help it.