020 | Deceiving

Indigo

Indigo

30 minutes earlier...

"Woah, why is this house so damn big?"

I stepped into the house and noticed the hallway was decorated just white. It looked so plain.

"Claudia designed it, didn't you?" My dad said, smiling at his wife.

Ah, that explains it.

"It's very- "

"Why don't I show you your rooms? Dinner will be ready soon. Everyone is excited to meet you both." My dad said, interrupting me.

Jason stood beside me trying not to laugh at my behaviour. "Everyone? Who is everyone? I thought it was just the two of you?" I frowned.

Everything felt too awkward, my dad froze and looked at Claudia.

"What your dad is trying to say is that we let some of our friends stay with us. This is a big house! Obviously, we can't live here alone," Claudia sighed.

We were then on our way to our rooms, Jason's room was directly in front of mine. I opened the door to see it was quite modern. I kind of liked it.

I dumped my bag and suitcase onto the floor and looked around, "Do you like it? When Claudia and I moved here, this was originally planned as your room for when you wanted to come to visit." My dad nervously said.

"It's lovely, thank you," I smiled.

"Everyone is in their rooms right now, but if you see anyone in the hallways, they'll probably know who you are. All I've talked about is that my babies are coming to stay." He hugged me as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Not the hugs," I whined.

He chuckled while walking out of the door, "I'm just glad to have my boy and girl back." He stood thinking about what he just said. I knew he missed her.

"Do you miss her?"

I watched him nod, "I just wished I was there, not only for Athena but for you and Jason. I could have stopped it-" he stopped talking from there and shook his head.

"Anyways, I will leave you to unpack. Jason is in the next room if you need him," he showed me a warm smile and closed my door.

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

Shit.

How the hell did I manage to keep all my emotions under control? I haven't spoken about her in a long time, it just doesn't feel right.

I got my bag and placed it on my double bed. I quickly emptied it all and took the folder that had pictures of Jungkook and I in it.

I picked up the first one and placed it on the wall next to my bed, I placed the other ones next to it and went to see what I could do next.

I grabbed random things from my bag and just stored them anywhere that had space. I wanted to properly unpack when I had the energy.

After that, I zipped up my bag and placed it back on the floor. I turned around and looked out of the window. I froze on the spot when I noticed him. Was that Namjoon?

I tried to focus, but he was too far away for me to see. I quickly ran and attempted to open my window. After figuring it out, there was nobody to be seen.

"That had to be him," I mumbled.

I huffed, knowing my eyes were just making me see things. If my eyes kept this up, I will probably see Jungkook doing cartwheels on the grass.

I laughed at my thoughts and sat on my bed. I fell back, hitting my head onto the sheets, this bed was comfortable.

"Indigo, dinner is ready." I heard Jason say from the other side of the door.

Let's just get this over and done with.