044 | Nervous

Jason

Jason

I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I drove away from the airport. This was the best option for her. I couldn't let her live here knowing our mother was hunting for her kind.

I played around with the radio until I found the right channel and started bopping my head to the chorus.

Not long after, I ended up near my house. I watched an elderly man pin a poster up on a fence near the bus station. When he walked away, the heading on it made me look twice.

'Are the wolves back in Seoul?"

I swallowed hard getting out of my car, I looked around, making sure nobody was near, and ripped the poster off the fence.

'Another wolf spotted in the woods. If you spot or hear anything, call us and we will handle the matter. Stay safe and protect yourselves.'

The number of their hunting business was the last thing at the bottom. I quickly ripped the poster up and binned the remains.

I ran back over to my car and started my journey home again until I noticed the posters were plastered all over the place. Some flew across the road with the wind heading in my direction.

I hit the brakes and quickly parked at the end of the road. I got out my phone quickly dialling Brendon's number. He was the best person I could think of to help me out in this situation.

"Hello?"

"Brendon. It's me. I need your help with something."

~

Indigo

Hour's later...

I stood outside of the packhouse, scared. I was scared they weren't going to accept me anymore since I foolishly ran away.

I gazed over to watch Namjoon open the door for us while helping me with my luggage. Before I could turn around, I felt a strong pair of arms hug me from behind.

"Indigo is back!" Hoseok yelled from behind me. I nervously laughed as I turned around fully to face him and everyone who was waiting for us to arrive.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking down towards the floor. Jin grinned, standing up from the sofa chair.

"We are just glad you came back!"

"As if I had a choice," I mumbled under my breath. Namjoon soon caught on to what I had said and rolled his eyes.

"Make yourself at home again and head up to my-our room," Namjoon ordered before walking away with Taehyung.

"You made me travel all this way to leave me on my own?" I huffed. "Don't worry, he's got Alpha things to attend to. How about we hang out?" Jungkook volunteered.

Jimin and Yoongi sat in the distance just staring at me. I tried to shake it off but their eyes wouldn't leave my direction. Bad vibes slapped me in the face. This couldn't be good.

"Guys, would you like to join us?" Jungkook asked them.

"No. We will pass on that. You can just stay with her." Yoongi harshly replied. His eyes now left mine and turned to face Jimin.

My heart raced, the regret filled me again. I turned to see Jungkook quickly glaring at Yoongi before grabbing my hand and pulling me away from them both.

In silence, we made it to Namjoon's room. Jungkook dumped all of my belongings on his bed, letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry about that. Yoongi and Jimin need time to adjust. It's been hell for us since you left."

I bit my lip, feeling even worse about myself. "Do you think they will ever forgive me?"

"They just need time. Yoongi is tough, the same goes with Jimin."

I nodded and went to sit on Namjoon's bed. Moments later, Namjoon had returned by himself. "It was just a quick check around the woods. Taehyung is asking for you, Jungkook."

Jungkook said his goodbyes and left the room quickly to find Taehyung. I sat quietly, thinking about Jason. Was he going to be okay?

Then it hit me. I needed to tell Namjoon about Theo. How could I forget? I worriedly stood up, trying my best to start the conversation.

"I need to tell you what I was going to say back in Seoul!" I announced. Namjoon turned his full attention towards me, "Of course, what is it?"