027 | A Chance

"What is going on?" Namjoon asked

"What is going on?" Namjoon asked. I looked towards Jungkook to see him staring at me pleading. I knew if I said anything Namjoon would just make the situation even worse.

"Nothing, we were just catching up, we just finished talking. " I forced a smile.

"Great to see you again, Indigo," Taehyung walked over to us and winked.

"Taehyung not now," Jungkook groaned, "I miss listening in to your phone calls, you both talk about the most-"

"Shut up Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

From beside me I could hear Namjoon quietly chuckle at them both, which caused me to laugh along with him.

Jungkook and Taehyung continued to tease each other until Jin came running over, "These damn kids," he sighed. Jin looked over and opened his arms to hug me, "It's great to see you again, Indigo."

Jin quickly looked up towards Namjoon, they both silently nodded which left me confused.

I followed them all downstairs to meet the rest, "Indigo!" I smiled, waving to them all. "Great to see you again, pretty lady," Hoseok greeted.

Namjoon stepped forward and began introducing me to the rest. They were all so welcoming towards me.

"Does she know?" Jimin asked. I watched Namjoon nod his head.

"Great! Indigo, do you want to watch Taehyung and I chase? I can beat his ass in a heartbeat," Jimin playfully punched Taehyung's arm.

"Don't overwhelm her Jimin!" Jungkook huffed.

"Indigo, why don't we go for a walk? I can answer some more of your questions." Namjoon asked.

I had nothing better to do, I was stuck here for the day, so I agreed. I passed Jungkook as he looked at me worriedly.

As we walked outside, we stumbled across faint paw prints on the ground. "Who do you think this was?" I asked.

"It could have been either Taehyung or Jimin, they were last to go out this way," I heard him say beside me.

I moved back from Namjoon and started walking again to only hear him sigh, "Why do you not like me?" He questioned.

I stopped walking and turned around, "It's not that I don't like you, I just need time, I still need answers and it feels like I'm getting rushed into things."

Namjoon walked over to the lake and sat down chucking some stones into the water. He patted for me to sit next to him. I slowly walked over and sat down, feeling the dry grass.

"Listen, I will stop being a dick, if you do one thing for me," Namjoon turned to face me. "If you give me a chance," his face softened, staring into my eyes.

"I think I can do that."

Namjoon cleared his throat and turned his full body to face me. "In that case, I don't know if this is too soon but Indigo, even though this is pointless to ask because you are already my mate-"

"Just tell me, what are you trying to say?" I asked, interrupting his ramble.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Namjoon's eyes never left mine, he tried to look for a reaction within me. I was stunned.

"Yes."