009 | Stay Away

I was starving, we had been searching for the full night

I was starving, we had been searching for the full night. He was nowhere to be found.

"Guys, I think we have to call it a night." Jin's voice echoed in my head, I refused to give up! I was the reason this all happened.

"We can't just give up! He's out there alone," I protested. I noticed I had walked to a dead end, it was just a cliff, I walked towards it and sat down for a break.

"Where are you Jungkook?"

I tried to block them off but I was too weak to do so, "Jungkook! Where are you?" Jin asked again.

"By the cliffs."

I sighed waiting for them to come, not even a minute after they all arrived running full speed.

"Did you check the cliffs?" Jimin asked

"What do you mean?"

Jimin nervously walked closer to the edge, "He could have been running too fast to notice the cliff, he could have fallen off it."

Taehyung gasped, "Jimin! Don't say such a thing,"

Jimin walked to the edge looking down, "Careful" Jin said holding his hands to his face, he couldn't bear to watch.

"Do you see anything?" I asked him, he looked back up backing away, "Nothing just the sea and rocks."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know Jungkook, I don't know anymore" Jin sat down on the wet grass quietly crying to himself, we all sat by him trying to help him calm down.

"It's okay Jin, we are still all here together. Right now we need to find shelter and think of a plan from there." Yoongi said patting his back.

We walked back to where we first started, we had finally reached back to the packhouse. The rain started to pour down getting heavier each second, each step we took, a sound of whimpering would become more clearer.

I looked at the house to see the rain fight the fire as it started to kill of the flames.

Yoongi took the lead and walked towards the sound. Behind a tree, Namjoon was found banging his head against the tree trunk.

He was in his human form, the same as us. He was too busy letting out his emotions to notice us.

We had no idea what to do, we have never watched our Alpha cry, this was all new to us.

"Namjoon?" Jin softly put his hand on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and quickly hit Jin's hand off him. Jin flinched and took a few steps back, hurt that he would react like that.

"Stay away from me," Namjoon growled.

"Namjoon, let us help, " I pleaded, walking up to him.

"I said stay away from me, don't you see? I'm a monster," he yelled as his voice cracked.

Yoongi stood thinking of what to do, nobody knew how to deal with this situation right now.

"Come on, why won't we all go stay at a hotel or find some shelter like we were planning on doing. Standing here won't do us any good" Jimin said.

"You all can, I don't want anything to do with it" Namjoon sighed.

"You know what? Get your ass up and let's go. You are coming with us Namjoon whether you like it or not. You are our Alpha, we are not together without you!" Jin yelled, pulling him up onto his feet, Jin had finally snapped.

We all walked through the woods finding the muddy path. Suddenly, I noticed a few people in front of us coming our way.

"Boys you should be careful in the woods, especially at this time. The police have put out a notice about wolves here, I advise you all to go home." One of the men said fixing his glasses.

"We will be on our way, thank you for letting us know," Jin thanked the man.

I stood behind everyone as they continued to walk away. I kept my eyes on the two men who were now hardly noticeable.

If only they knew.

"Jungkook, come on," Hoseok yelled. I looked back to my brothers to see them all standing watching over me.

"I'm coming."