Chapter 1

7:00 am

Lalisa

I woke up not because of the sunlight but because my cat scratched me, i think leo is hungry so i got up and put cat food to his bowl. I do my morning routine put on my new uniform and i ate breakfast. I live alone in my apartment, my parents are seperated when i was 11 years old i came here 3 months ago and leo is a stray cat so i adopted him.

By the way my start of class is 7 am.
7 am! Shit shit shit! I'm laaaatttee!!!!

I hop on my ducati and put my helmet on. I face palm myself for did not notice the time. You know what the fun fact is? I still need to find my section, nice right? And this freaking skirt is so short.

I drove as fast as i can, my school is only 30 minutes away from my apartment so thankfully it will be less because I'm using my babygirl.

.
.
.

7:15 am

I park my ducati and run to the entrance of the school and proceed to covered court, it was good that the principal was still talking when I arrived.

"I hope the school year will be happy without any trouble because of your different opinions and beliefs. That's all you may proceed to your perspective rooms."

I sigh in relief for not being late in my true class, and why the heck the students is looking at me? I know I'm hot as fuck but don't be so obvious man just fall in line HAHAHA how boastful i am. I'm new here so that's why.

- - - - - - - - -

Ugh! A-high, so this is my section huh? Ok put that bitch face on and be cool not totally cool cool but just lowkey cool. I open the door and find a good spot and found a chair at the back that next to the window, perfect!

It's 8 am but there are only five of us here in our room? Are there really only five of us? why so many seats? why is our homeroom teacher not here yet? nice day on the first day.

Suddenly a loud bang in the outside echoed and the door open, our classmates entered, is it necessary when it enters room you need to throw the bag in your chair? Is this the right school for me?

"Ok class settled down, calm your assess ok? I know you don't like me just the way you stare at me. I don't like you all either ok? It's a win win but this is a school so you better follow my rules because I'm your home teacher and your the students, I'll talk and you'll listen, youll talk and i will listen. Is that clear?" Our teacher said.

"Yes ma'am'' we reply

I think i already have a favorite teacher

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adios

Next chapter i promise will be longer than this. Love you