Chapter 23

Lisa

It's been weeks since dumpling kick me out on my own room. Seulgi and Irene confess that they're dating for more than a month and I got mad a little to seulgi because she didn't tell me, but I understand her, she respect Irene's decision not to tell to anyone. But they could do nothing so they just admitted it to us. Jisoo is now courting Rosé because she want to prove to rosé that she's sincere and loyal to her. Dumpling and I got closer she's really possessive when other girls want to talk to me. She always use her death glare to shoo them. So as much as possible I keep myself distance to girls. Jennie and jisoo is now in good term they said. I don't even know that they had a fight. HAHAHA

Heading now to my class room when a pair of arms wrap to my waist and hug me tight.

"Good morning monkey." Jennie said and giggle. All of the students here is now use to a clingy jennie.

I hold her arms and we walk to our seats. "Good morning dumpling" I smile at her and deliver her in her own chair.

...

Lunch time...

Going to the canteen with jennie clinging to my arm and behind us are jisoo and chipmunk.

"Hey alpha." Hanbin said, waving his hand to us. We go to them and sit.

"You three not going to your gang?" I ask.

"noPE." Jennie said and smile at me. I just nod at her, I look at the love birds.

"Not today, I already told them that I'm going to have lunch with you guys." Jisoo said.

"Same." Rosé said. "I'm gonna go grab some lunch for us."

"I'm going with you." Dahyun said and karina.

"Where is seulgi?" Jisoo asked me.

"I don't know either, this past few days she didn't go to my house. Maybe busy with her love life." I said and laugh a little.

"Yeah, you're right." Jisoo agreed.

"Here you go guys." Rosé said and give us our foods.

"Thank you chipmunk." Jisoo said and eat her chicken of course.

"Say ah, monkey." Jennie said and feed me.

"I can feed myself dumpling, you don't have to do this everytime we eat." I said and munching my food on my mouth.

"Sshh. Let me, I really want to do this." She said and smile at me.

"Why? I'm not a baby." I said and pout.

"But you're my baby." She said and make me blush so hard.

"Yah! You're blushing! HAHAHAHA" Jisoo said and point her finger at my cheeks. I hold my cheeks and it's hot. Omg.

"No I'm not!" I said and slap her arm.

"I didn't know that a blushing monkey could be this ugly." Jisoo said and pretend to vomit.

"YAH!" I said and punch her arms so hard, she punch me too. Then we punch each other.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look at it, it's jennie feeding me again. I stop punching jisoo and let jennie feed me. Jisoo do the same with rosé then we punch each other again. Until our foods done.

"Who's acting like a baby now." Haruto said to us. My gang laugh with jennie and rosé, but jisoo and I glared at haruto.

"Please respect us single here." Hanbin said, then rosé and jennie blush.