Chapter 17

Jisoo

Thursday 7:00 AM

I don't want to go to school right now.. my bed don't want to let me go. Hehe

I'm still thinking what my chipmunk is doing right now... Aish I miss her. I'm having crush to chipmunk since junior year but that time I don't have strength to tell her. This senior year is the only time I had the courage for her to notice me, then this shitty problem came up.

My mind still occupied when my phone screen light, someone message me.

[I send you something sire, make sure to look at it.]

It was jeongyeon.

I got up and get my laptop, I opened the message she sent to me. It was a video I click it to play..

I bit my lip because of the anger, I can taste my own blood watching your friend getting beat up. They really make lisa suffer, but lisa she still tries to fight back, the video is going to end, I can see that lisa is going to be hit on the head, but I heard someone shout lisa's name. The camera focused on another group. WHA? Oh my god. Thank you chaeyoung! Then the record stop.

I quickly get my phone and dialed the number.

"Tell all of the member go to our hide out. We will be having a revenge." I said then end the call.

I don't care if jennie is my cousin, this is too much.

______________________

Lisa

I woke up when I heard my phone, I get up and get it slowly so Chaeyoung will not wake up, I look at the caller it's seulgi but when I'm about to answer it the call end then I received a message.

[SeulgiD'hoe: What hospital are you?! Why you didn't answer my call?! What the fuck lisa?! ]

[Me: will you calm down. I can here your voice even it's just a message. Same hospital when jennie and you take me.]

I send to her.

It's 4:00 AM I will going to sleep again. I was about to close my eyes when Chaeyoung suddenly moved to face me and hugged me, she's so close to my face, I just noticed that she's cute when she sleeps, sleepy angel
She slept deeply so I just didn't move and fell asleep.

/
/

I woke up because I'm hearing a exchanging giggle, I half open my eyes when I saw seulgi in right side taking pictures and two other guys in the left holding a flower like I'm going to be buried. Are they crying? Oh no they just holding their laughter.

"What the heck seulgi?" I'm getting up when I feel a heavy in my chest. It was Chaeyoung's head. Then Chaeyoung woke up she looked around and noticed that she was still hugging me. She was startled at our position and she quickly let go and left the bed.

"Wow ace, you really have a good sleep huh?" The light brown hair guy said. "Oh btw, I'm jackson and this is mark." He offer her hand for handshake.

"I'm lisa, thank you for taking care of me." I said while we shake hands.

"It's alright lisa." Mark said.

"Ahm.. we're going to buy you food lisa." Chaeyoung said.

"No. It's alright chaeyoung.. Seulgi is here, you need to go home so you can rest more. Thank you so much."

"Are you sure? I mean it's alright to me."

"I'm sure, and I will treat you next time if I'm already fine. I'm not accepting a 'No' answer." I smile looking at her is she blushing?

"O-oh okay. Let's go mark and jackson, I'm gonna leave you for now." chaeyoung tap my head.

"Shit mark, did you saw that?" Jackson said looking at us then in the ceiling.

"What is it?"

"The air of love."

"Air of what?!" Mark asked but I saw his eyes. Like he's hurt.? But why? He slap jackson and drag him outside. "Bye lisa." They said. Chaeng just wave her hand and follow the two.

It's just me and seulgi.

"Hey hoe! You didn't tell me that you have a thing to chaeyoung." Seulgi said lay down beside me she occupied all of my space aish. While me I remain sitting.

"Yah.! You always said that to the women I talk or interact are you perhaps jealous?" I teased her.

"Are you hearing yourself right now huh?! That's gross!" Seulgi said pretending she's going to vomit, we both laughed. I miss this hoe.

"But anyways, why you didn't call me when a gang came to you huh?!" Seulgi blurted out.

"Do you think I can huh?! Everything happen so fast you know. Am i having a time just to call you like 'hey seulgi help me, a gang is fucking beating me right now, go here quick?!"

"Shit.. you have a point." Seulgi said and we laugh again. This hoe is making me a bipolar.

"I just go to my locker to put my books when I saw a scarf." I said in a serious tone while looking at the ceiling.

"What scarf? Do you perhaps still have it?" Seulgi get up.

"I don't know. Find it inside my bag, I think my stuff is there." I point my finger at the chair where my bag was. Seulgi go and check my bag then she stop. She face me while holding the royal blue scarf she can't utter word.

"Hey hoe. What's happening to you?" I'm confused to her action.

"I-its jennie's gang lisa.." did I heard that right?

"What did you say? Can you repeat it?" Just to make sure.

"It's jennie...." Seulgi said going to my right side bed.

"But why ...? As far as I know, I'm not doing anything to her, we didn't even talk this past few days.." I'm really confused.

"Bad bitch gang is not giving a scarf to a person with none gang, but you... You're the only person who received it. Bad bitch gang will go after you until you transfer or worse die." Seulgi warn me. "What did you do to jennie, lisa..."

"Nothing.. I don't have a clue. If she want me dead, then do it.. i don't fucking care. But before she could do it, she need to beat my own gang." My jaw clenched, that's it I made my decision, I don't want to join any of the gang. I.WILL.MAKE.MY.OWN.GANG.

"What did you say?! Do you think making your own gang is easy? Like preparing a coffee for yourself. It's not like that lis trust me, I know." Throwing the scarf to me.

"I know that.. but my decision is final, when I have made my own gang and someone mess with us. Trust me no one will survive, even the Ruler." I said, I hold tight to scarf looking at it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adiós

Hi guys, here's another update😊