Chapter 30

Third Person's POV

"Any news?" She asked the guy sitting.

"Nothing yet but I can assure you that you'll get the throne and you help jennie to be mine." The guy said.

"Of course, we already starting that right?" The girl said then they shaked hands.

.
.
.

Jennie

My family bond is getting stronger this past few days. I wonder why? But I'm so happy.

"Father?" I said looking for him at his library.

"I'm here mija." Father said sitting at the sofa holding a book.

"C-can I go somewhere without a body guard?" I said lowering my head. I hope he approved, there's nothing wrong if you try right?

"Where are you going?" He asked. I look at his eyes and gulp.

'Lisa's house'

"Irene's house, father." I said. He nod at me made shocked. I squill like a kid and hug him tight.

"Thank you so much father!" I said smiling, he hug me back.

"Go home before it's dark. Tell your mother before you go, probably she will woop my ass if she doesn't know where you are." Father said going back to read his book.

"Yes father. I'm gonna go now." I said, before I get my car I already message my mother that I will be going to lisa. She knows everything and she support me.

Driving happily I park infront of lisa's house. I'm about to go out when her door open revealing a girl, My grip to the steering wheel tighten. They hug each other, then the girl kiss lisa's cheeks.

"I thought you're going to wait?" I said bitterly. I step on the pedal gas and about to leave when that girl walk away to lisa happily. I didn't recognize her because she's wearing a mask.

Shit. What am I gonna do?

I quickly go to lisa's door and knock harshly.

"Jennie?" She said as I walk to her house and she face me after closing the door.

I hate it when I get jealous!

I slap her right cheeks along with tears.

"How could you?!" I shout at her and punch her chest not that hard.

She remain silent looking her at feet.

"I'm supposed to asked you that." She scoffed looking at me cold eyes give me chill in my spine. She hold my wrists then pin me at the wall. Her eyes is fuming while gritting her teeth.

"W-what?" I said crying.

"You're the one who betrayed me! You're the first who broke me!" She said loudly.

"I.. don't understand you." I said sobbing in her chest. I wrapped my arms in her waist feeling weak because she's mad at me.

"Get out of my house jennie." She spit out and hold my arms to my hold but I won't let her.

"No! I don't want. I will never let you go!" I said.

"I said get out! I don't need you! You hurt me jennie!" She said.

"Please. I missed you." I said while crying and kiss her chin softly. "I missed you so much."

I heard her low sob. She hug me back.

"I missed you more, you don't know how hard to wait for you. I know you have a boyfriend but.. can we stay like this for a minute?" She said reason to make me look at her.