Chapter 24

Jennie

Going down to the kitchen cuz my maid call me that we are having a breakfast together.

"Morning mom." I go to where my mom's sitting already and kiss her cheek.

"Morning" she smile at me.

"Morning dad." I said to him, he was busy reading a newspaper while sipping his black coffee.

"Good morning mija." He said.

I sat on my chair and we start to eat.

"I decided that we are going to have a party and I want you to take care of it, I will take care on the invitation." My dad said still busy eating.

"Why me father? I have school. You can call someone to do that." I said in a bitchy way.

"Why not? You know.. if you do this right maybe you'll made me proud at least once." He said in a firm voice raising his one eyebrow looking at me. "And also you don't have a choice."

"Ian." My mother said but my father raise his hand to stop her from talking. I lower my head and fidgeting my fingers in my lap because my tears is threatening to fall.

"I u-understand father." I said in lower voice.

"Good." He said and wipe his lips with the serviette. "I'm gonna go visit our company." He stand up and kiss my head for good bye.

.
.
.

Lisa

"Nervous?" I heard seulgi looking at me.

"To what?"

"You know what I'm saying." She roll her eyes.

"Super." I sigh. We are hear at the school rooftop while I'm smoking.

"Don't be, I know jennie will say yes. The way she look at you? Even a crazy person will know that she's inlove with you." She said making me feel relief.

"You really need to stop smoking limario." Our head turn when we heard jisoo walking toward us.

"Psh. I need this okay? I need myself to be calm." I explain.

"I already stop that shit because Irene threatened me, she said she will shoved a hundred stick of cigarettes in my mouth, if she saw me again smoking." Seulgi said rubbing her arms like she's shivering. We laugh at her.

"Aish. It's up to you limario." Jisoo said like she want to said something but she's hesitating. "So this is the day you'll ask jennie huh?"

"Yup! Lunch break I will ask to court her." I said and smile at them feeling excited.

"Why don't you just ask to be her girlfriend already?" Jisoo blurted out.

"Yah! I want to keep everything slow ok? And I want to make an effort for her." I said.

"Cheesy manobangs" Jisoo tease. "Let's go to our room. My parents knows that I often ditch class."

"Really?!" Seulgi said and we laugh.

"Yes." Jisoo said and we walk going to our class room.

...

I go to my chair happily and I saw my human cat sitting. She look at me then I wave my hand at her while having a big smile on my face. But.. she averted her eyes on me.

'what the?'

I walk towards her seat but she suddenly she look at the window.

"Good morning my dumpling" I said bending my knees to look at her.