Chapter 29

Lisa

I don't know what in my father's mind, he did go me to train how to use a gun. Just for fun he said but then I complained his face turn serious and tell me that I will use that skills in the future?! What heck?! I don't have a plan to use a gun to someone. For fuck sake. But he win and I obeyed him. Using a gun is not really that boring. I find it exciting to be honest.

"Chaeng!" I called chaeng busy getting some books to her locker. I hug her behind.

"Yah! Lisa! Stop hugging my girlfriend!" I heard chu running towards us.

"I just missed chaeng, don't be jealous chu." I said as I laugh at her.

"I missed you too lisa. What's up?" She asked me.

"Fine I guess. Hey guys want to go to the club later with my gang?" I said to them. I saw how shocked they are.

"Wait wait.. you're asking us to go to a club?" Chu said and I nod whil smiling. "I'm in!"

"No!" Chaeng said. "The last time we get you there the three of you are flirting to some girls!" Chaeng roar.

"Yeah! Love is right! That's bad lisa. You're such a bad influence to us." She said makes me gasp and punch her arm.

"Fucky you." I laugh. "Okay fine. How about in my house? My treat. All you need to do is go there." I said.

"Sounds good to me." Chaeng said. Then we go to our room.

I saw jennie sitting silently but I don't mind her. She lies to me.

Our classes is done. My gang and me is heading to my house with chaeng and chu.

"Okay guys. Who will help me to prepare our snacks before we drink?" I asked them and no one say a word.

"You know what forget it. I'm gonna do this alone." I said as I walk to my kitchen. I heard them laughing at the living room.

"I'm going to help you alpha." Hanbin said get some porks and beef at the refrigerator.

"Thanks." I said. He look at me intently. "Why hanbin?" I asked.

"I'm just happy. Because you're smiling again." He said and start to chop the meat.

"Still sad but I still have you guys." I said and smile at him genuinely.

We busy cooking and preparing for the monsters eater outside watching some movies.

I feel hanbin wipes my forehead with a tissue looking at me.

"You don't deserve to be sad alpha." He said and clear her throat.

"Yah! Don't be sweet child. It's not suit you." I said then we laugh.

"All done. Let's party!" I said. We go to the living room and we start to drink a lot.

Getting dizzy we decided to play not really a famous game.

"Truth or dare?!" We asked pointing the tip of the bottle pointing to karina.

"Fuck. Dare!" She said.

"Choose who is the most attractive person for you in this room and kiss him/her in the forehead." Dahyun said and we all smile. "But before that, drink first."

"What the fuck dahyun?! Kill me instead, this is fucking high?!" Karina complain looking at the shot glass full of whiskey.

"Just drink it. You talk too much." Seulgi said and we laugh. Karina drink it and stand up wiggling.

She go to the twins and we all shout in excitement because she kiss Haruto's forehead. I saw felix being quiet but then he just laugh.

"Yiieeeeee! Bitch I'm going to explode because of the butterflies in my tummy." Dahyun said laughing slapping sehun arms.