Chapter 5

Lisa and Seulgi sat down on the bench with their teammates and seulgi pointed out their opponent that was the group who trapped lisa in the changing room, seulgi whisper to lisa that they came from the other section.

.
.
.

Lisa

"I'm Minzy i will be your P.E teacher A-high section. Our activity is like Dodgeball to test your velocity and strategy but we only have 1 ball and 6 members each group. I'm with another teacher who's going to explain the game..." She pat his back

"I'm Kwon Jiyong, I will be teaching B-high section" He said, he also has a bitch face "Listen carefully because I will only say it once. Three players on the both side try to throw balls and hit opponents. Those in the middle need to avoid it, you are allowed to catch the ball but if did not hit the floor, you can save one group member to join you again. But the points will be gone because you chose to enter one of your member. It's your choice if you save one life or save your whole group. If the opponent catch the ball three times, the group who's throwing the ball will be the loser." Mr. Jiyong interupt when someone raised a hand "Yes? What is it?" He asks.

"Ahm.. Sir what will be the prize of the winner??" I observe her then i realize it was the girl who accidentally bumped to me this morning. Nayeon.. She noticed that I was looking so she stared at me also raised her two eyebrows and smiled. I just wave my hand, so she's in the other section. Seulgi soflty elbowed my side so i look at her.

"Yah lalisa! Who's that girl? Spill to me later. Focus first and stop flirting." I hit her head

"You stupid bear, i don't read an article that waving your hand is a way of flirting now. I'm just being polite seulgi" i said

"I don't believe you, I heard news that there's a lot of girls has crush on you, don't be greedy lalisa give me atleast one" she joke then pout, "yah! HAHAHA Stop pouting it doesn't fit you." I said, I'm thankful that seulgi is here beside me i feel comfortable and feel like we have known each other a long time.

Then Ms. Minzy is the one who answered. "The prize of the winner will going to treat me a dinner, Nah, just kidding. Of course we will give you a high grades while the loser need to clean the court for 3 days when the class end. So you better do your best. Let's start!! The first will going to play is jennie's group and on the other section are naeyon's group. Please come here." Ms. Minzy gestured, The two groups go to the front.

"The group will throw the ball will be nayeon's group, for nayeon's group to win. You need to eliminate them all, while jennie's group will be the one who need to avoid it.You only have 15 minutes to play. If the time ends then A-high section don't earn points they will be the loser. I will give you 15 seconds so you can talk about how to win" Ms. Minzy said.

The two group formed a circle i keep glancing at the human cat I noticed that her height is so cute, her face was small, her cheeks that i want to squeeze, her milky skin and also her strawberry scent that lingers to my nose, then her lips, 'i want to taste it' .... Wait, what did i said that?! You fucking crazy manoban. I shake my head when i heard Mr. Jiyong whistle, the game starts.

Jennie's group member are Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Jackson, Wendy, Irene
While the opponents is I don't know, i only knew Nayeon.

Jennie's group member are Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Jackson, Wendy, IreneWhile the opponents is I don't know, i only knew Nayeon