Chapter 11

Jennie

Our classmate is ready to perform but my partner is nowhere to be found.
'Where the fuck are you monkey' i look again but no monkey around. Our teacher came in. 'shit ' i mumbled.

"Are you ready class?" Our teacher asks.

"Yes." We respond.

"Let's start then. I prepared here a box and all your names are inside." Our teacher shake the box and insert her hand she got a paper then read it, I sighed in relief when it's not our name.

/
/

The performance continue but my monkey still not here aish! I'm getting mad!
I looked at chaeyoung her partner also not here yet. I think we both gonna perform alone.

"Chaeyoung and jisoo your up." Our teacher said. Chaeyoung panicked and look around hoping that her partner will show up. You can see in her face the disappointment she walk to the front and ready to perform when suddenly jisoo came in. She rush to the front and holds chaeyoung's hand i think she's apologizing, 'such a whipped rabbit'. The music start and they began to sing and dance, as far as i know the title of their song is LOVE.

In the middle of their song the monkey finally sit beside me.

"Wooh. Who would have thought that those two belong to the powerful gangs... including you cutie dumpling." I was wonder-struck to what she said she really enjoy teasing me but i like it then she continue talking.

"It's a good thing we haven't performed yet, I just took care of something." She said, I don't want to look at her. I know she's smiling at me pshh..

"It's ok if you didn't showed up at all monkey, I can do it without you." Now i want to look at her, i turn my head and my eyes wide open she has a cut below her eyes and her pouty lips. 'what happened?' my annoyance vanished and replace with concern and anger.

I studied her more she seems look like just recovered from a fierce battle, i noticed her hand caressing her stomach. I can't help it to ask her.

"What happened to you monkey?!" I whisper to her. I look at her brown eyes making me blush. 'I know. I know.. I like this monkey, am I being obvious?' i took her hand it has a bandage but she pulled her hand away, her other hand also has bandage.

"Why suddenly care dumpling? It's just a scratch, don't mind it." She respond and smile widely causing her cut drip a blood i quickly wipe it with my thumb.

"Scratch?! I'm not dumb monkey. Who did this to you?!." I asked her, No one allowed to touch this monkey.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm okay. See? I can still play the guitar. Just do our best later ok? Stop worrying dumpling." Lisa tap my head making me loose my anger. 'What are you doing to me lisa? You're making me crazy.'

.
.
.

Jisoo and chaeyoung finished performing and now it's our turn.

We go to the front lisa put on the strap of the guitar and adjusting the tone.

"Hi guys, were going to sing How would you feel by Ed Sheeran. Hope you enjoy it." Lisa said.

I look at her and she start to play the guitar. She force herself to strum but i can see she's in pain.

You are the one girl
And you know that it's true
I'm feeling younger
Every time that I'm alone with you

We were sitting in a parked car
Stealing kisses in the front yard
We got questions we should not ask but