Chapter 40

Third Person's POV

The wind blows and snow start to fall hard makes the outside hard to see.

"Hey lali. I think I need to find my lover." Seulgi said.

"Okay okay, Help me get up." Lisa put her hand to seulgi's shoulder.

"Woah woah, I can't. Jennie might kill me just stay here."

"Nooo. Don't leave me here, I won't let them hurt nini." Lisa insist and help herself to get up.

"What the, come on lis. Look at your girl fighting." Seulgi point to jennie's direction.

Jennie is delicate to her move, it was fast and hard kicking the balls of her opponent. This is the first time lisa will see her nini fighting. Jennie still haven't been punch nor kicked because she's good defending herself.

"Damn she's hot." Lisa said still looking at her girlfriend.

Until she noticed that seulgi is no longer on her side. She groaned and fight against the enemy.

"Yah lili! I told you stay out of here!" Jennie yell at lisa while quickly turn and use her elbow to hit Jhope reason him to fall.

"I can still fight, and I'm looking for seulgi." Lisa said dodge the attack by someone.

Jennie was gonna talk when a girl came to punch her but then she quickly avoid it.

.
.
.

Jennie

Fucking hell, this bitch really have the guts to punch the queen.

I roll my eyes at her.

"As I expected you're really fast eris." Lia said smirking at me.

"Of course." I said as I grab her head and use my knee to hit her face.

She groaned and the other wannabe gang run towards me.

"Wow, the minions of yeji." I teased, I saw them get mad at me.

Chaeryoung about to grab my arms however I use her shoulder to do a cartwheel to hit yuna's face and land perfectly

Ryujin use her baseball bat to attack me but I avoided punching her stomach then her throat to make her hard to breathe she released her bat and keep coughing

'what a coward'

I felt chaeryoung tight embrace behind me, I hardly step on her foot and use my head to hit her face she let go of me while in pain.

I saw jungkook holding a knife looking mad at me, he shout while running and attack me with it. I carefully dodge him because I don't want to have any scar in my beautiful body not until...

"Oopss.." He said and smile looking at my cut arms that start to bleed.

My breathing getting deepen while looking at my wound then give her a deathly glared.

"You'll gonna pay for this and I will remove that fucking smile to your face." I warned running to him begin to punch but he keep attacking me luckily I got the chance to kick his hand reason the knife fell.

We both look at each other and rush to the knife, I'm about to get it but she grab my hair and slap me hard reason for me to fall.

I heard him laugh.

"I never thought I'll have the chance to slap you that hard eris, damn." He said proudly.

"So... Look at everywhere. Even your gang, jisoo's and lisa's gang collide it's still not enough you know because accept the fact that we are now stronger than you." He said holding my chin.