Chapter 20

Jennie

I'm now lying down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I'm still hurt why did lisa ignore me..

"What did I do to make you avoid me." I get up and go to kitchen. I'm here now at my condo, also I'm not the only one here. I'm here with irene and nayeon. I let them live here because I just want it.

"Still upset eris?" Nayeon said looking at me preparing our food. I just sigh at her.

"I thought you talk to lisa?" Irene said. We start to eat our dinner.

"I did, but you'll not believe what she did." I release my fork and drink some water. Irene and Nayeon waiting for me to talk. "I start to make conversation at her but.... She don't want to look at me. I can't control my temper because I didn't know why she's acting like that. And I yell at her and of course I regret it. She then walk away and left me alone in our room." My grip on the fork tight.

"Do you think lisa likes rosé?" Nayeon asked Irene.

I slam the table making them flinched and leave them.

"You dumbass! You really want to die early?!" I heard Irene said to nayeon before I slam my door.

I lay down again and remember the scene earlier.

Flashback

We're having a meeting because mino said that D.O.P.E gang is planning something to us. He heard them talking about joining a war tomorrow. So we need to be ready.

Hour's past and it's lunch break.

"Let's go guys, it's lunch already." I said to them and we proceed to the canteen.

But..

I'm about to enter the canteen when I saw monkey hugging rosie. I stop from walking and i felt nayeon bump at me.

MYOB gang going at the canteen at the same time, Chu and I both froze to what we're seeing right now.

"Why did you stop? Let's go eris, I'm hungry." She said looking at me. But I still move on my spot I still look at them. And then nayeon and irene look where I was looking.

"I-i think it's much better if we eat outside right?" Irene said to us, another pang on my heart felt when I saw rosie kiss lisa's cheeks. 'why am i feeling this monkey' I hold my chest, it's like something is stabbing my chest and I can't breathe. I'm feeling hurt and angry.

I glance at chu and it's tinted to her face that she's hurt. She did not enter the canteen also and walk away with her gang member.

I let them drag me away and we go to the coffee shop infront of the school. The guard always let us out because they know who my parents is.

.
.
.

We're now at the coffee shop and I'm still not talking to them.

"It's just a friendly hug and kiss eris. Just don't overthink." Irene said hold my hand and squeeze it a little.

"But how..? I-i felt something in my chest, and it's really hurt. I don't want this feeling." I said to them.

"Are you sure eris?" Nayeon asked me and I nod holding my chest.

"It's jealousy eris." Irene said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're jealous because you saw them clingy to each other." Nayeon said and eat her donut.

"It can't be." I denied.

"Don't deny it, it will hurt you more.  it's normal eris and congrats you're officially a human with a heart. You're not the person who's like a statue with no feelings anymore." Irene said looking at me with a smile on her face, nayeon clap her hand like she's celebrating.