Chapter 14

Lisa

Wednesday

It's been weeks since we went to the club, I'm still terrified by jennie's face she is very angry. She took seulgi home first and I was next, when we got to my apartment she threw me on my bed, I opened my eyes one last and saw jennie's beast mode face leave and shut the door so loud i could not even say goodbye to her because i was really drunk.

Oh by the way my cast is already take off last Thursday it's fully healed. I can fight again, kidding.

I'm on my way to school when I noticed someone familiar buying a coffee, that height, hair, her action i know that.. "but that's impossible" i mumble and shake my head then focus on the road.

I park my motorcycle then I'm going first to the rooftop. While i was walking in the hallway of course they greet me and i just smile, i heard them talking about the new student but I didn't care so I kept walking.

I'm here now at the rooftop, i light up my cigarette and the woman I saw earlier came to my mind she really looks like.....

Somi

Flashback

Way back at thailand lisa have a girlfriend name somi, they are very happy, lots of students are jealous about somi because she win lisa's heart, they have been in a relationship for two years, Somi become lisa's world but one day everything change .. and Lisa wished that day never come.

.....................

Were here at the park which we always hang out after class, eating anything we want and chitchat.

"I love you baby." I lovingly said looking at her.

"I love you too." Her answer was cold, somethings wrong.

"Why baby? Did i do something wrong?" I asked. As much as possible me and somi didn't want our misunderstanding to linger we will ask each other whats the problem.

"Nothing I'm just.. I'm just not in the mood." She slightly smile... So i believe her.

"Ok. Do you want to go home now?" She just nod. I was gonna hold her hand when she draw away, I was hurt by what she did but i keep my mind positive maybe because she has her period. I don't know...

We are here infront of their house. I smiled at her and when I'm about to peck a kiss on her lips suddenly she step back a little.

"I'm tired lisa.. you better go home." She said tiredly.

"Lisa? haha it was a long time I heard my name in your mouth." I frowned.

"Let's talk tomorrow ok.. i want to sleep." She entered her house without even looking at me, she did not even do her good-bye kiss.

/
/

I'm now lying on my bed, my fucking mind can't let me rest I'm still thinking if I did something that's why my somi act like that.

"Aiiissshhh!! I'm going crazy!" I cover my face with my pillow. Then i fell asleep.

After a few months somi still giving me a cold shoulder i always confront her but she always change the topic or walk away.

I'm eating my dinner here at the 7/11 because I can't cook, I was facing outside when I saw somi with a man on the other side of the road. The man holding the umbrella his arms is in somi's shoulder like he using it to keep somi warm because it's raining outside, they're laughing and talking, she look like very happy and her smile... i thought I'm the only one who can do that but I was wrong... what surprised me when they kiss. I choked myself because of the noodles I hit my chest again and again then my tears is falling, i still keep hitting my chest. It's fucking hurt. Why did you do this?