Chapter 39

Lisa

We're here at my house with the gang chilling when my phone vibrate. I walk away a little to them because they're so loud.

"Hello"

[ Hi. Lisa. ]

"Light?"

[ Yep ! I want us to meet. ]

"Woah! You're here! Its been months. So how are you?"

[ No time for talking just go to our old place. ]

"Sure. Wait me there."

I quickly get my car keys and go to the park where we always go.

I message my dumpling about this because I don't wanna receive a punch or slap again.

Minutes of driving I came but there's no one here until I felt someone hug behind me.

"I missed you." I heard her.

"I missed you too light. So how are you." I turn around to hug her and we both sat at the bench.

"It's good and I'm good I think?"

"You're not sure, why?"

"Something's bothering me, and I understand if you'll not forgive me." She said making me nervous.

"What is it?"

"I'm the w-wannabe gang leader." She said looking at me until her eyes start to wet.

I still can't process ...

"So... You're hwang yeji?" I asked and she nod.

I stand up not wanting to heard her anymore.

"Wait lisa! I still have something to say please listen first. It's important!" She said as I stop my feet from walking and go back to her.

"Shut.up. You fooled me with your emotions! You make me look stupid! And here I am trusted you that you're a good friend!"

"I'm so sorry lisa." She said to me while sobbing.

"It's too late for that, you better stay away from me light, I mean yeji, because I might not control myself."

"Lisa p.. please." She said and hold the hem of my shirt that I harshly shove it.

"Don't you dare touch me again yeji, and I remembered that she was about to die that day because you stabbed my best friend. You don't know how miserable I was that day yeji, you fucking don't know." I spit out to her face.

And leave her alone at the park.

.
.
.

Third Person's POV

When lisa is no where to be seen yeji cry like a river feeling broken but she quickly wipe it and compose herself to go to jennie's house.

"Where are you going lil sis?" She heard his twin brother.

She run but then hyunjin pull her hair and cover her nose with a scent that quickly engulf her with darkness.

...

Seulgi walking down the street to go at Irene's house when suddenly a black van stop beside and grab her harshly and quickly makes her black out when someone hit her head.

Hour's later...

Seulgi slowly open her eyes and start to remember what happened a while ago reason to snap and about to stand up when she felt her hands and feet are tied to the chair.