Chapter 21 _R

Third Person's POV

Sunday 1:27pm

Jisoo is going to their hide out to let them know MYOB gang is gone now. She sigh looking sad at the mirror, she's about to go when her phone ring. She open the message and quickly get her car key and go to the hospital.

Time skip..

Jisoo is panicking going to Rosé room, when she saw the door she open it loudly then she hurried go to Rosé if she's ok. Checking her if she's breathing, she put her head in rosé chest while the girl is sleeping. She observe if it's still beating but her heart beat loudly when rosé slowly caressing her head, she was shocked and about to stand but...

"Stay.." rosé said and jisoo do it. They stay like that in five minutes then jisoo feel that rosé no longer touching her head so she stand up and look into the eyes of rosé.

"How are you jisoo?" Rosé said and slowly move to sit. Jisoo still standing but rosé look at the chair behind her and give the signal to jisoo to sit there. And jisoo obliged.

"I'm supposed to say that." Jisoo said averting her eyes now to rosé because she is mad again to herself because she fail to protect her.

"I'm okay now. Don't worry." Rosé smile awkwardly and fix her blanket. "Oh, I want to give you something."

"What is it?" Jisoo look at rosé. Rosé take off the MYOB ring.

"No.. it's all yours" jisoo wave her hand because she know what's next.

"WANNABE gang is on the move so don't be stubborn, i know you love your gang and before you say something I don't pity you, it's just not fair for me cuz there is really no one lost in our fight. So put the ring on before I replaced it with engagement ring." Rosé said in command. Making jisoo do it,  'hoping you really meant what you said'  jisoo said to herself.

"Ok commander." Jisoo sigh and smile at rosé wearing the ring then peeling off the orange fruit and watch television.

'I guess MYOB gang still on the move' jisoo said to herself.

"By the way why you're here alone?" Jisoo asked.

"Lisa visit here awhile ago, she bought me avocado, I hate her. She knows I hate it." Rosé said in a irritating way.

"I know." Jisoo said softly but rosé did not heard it.

"Did you say something?" Rosé said twitch her eyebrows.

"N-no, uhm.. why she didn't stay here?" Jisoo asked not wanting to be obvious that she's clearly jealous to lisa.

"She said, she will do grocery today because her gang is eating all her stock including seulgi." Rosé said and chuckles, 'Oh I really love when you do that' jisoo said to herself.

"That sucks." Jisoo reply and laugh a little, rosé look at jisoo, 'Jisoo's face is obviously sad but still managing to smile.' Rosé said to herself.

*Fake cough* "Uhm. Lisa is a good person but I really love her as a sister and a best friend." Rosé said and look at jisoo, Jisoo lift up her head and wide her eyes and happiness all over her face.

"Y-yeah! She's really is!" Jisoo is now energetic hearing what rosé said.

They continue talking and laughing, Jisoo decide that she will take care of rosé today and forever.

.
.
.

Lisa

I came from the hospital earlier to visit chaeng she's really cute when I teased her.