Chapter 35

Hey guys! Just wanna y'all know that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we can't control our feelings, and much worse we end up doing something that we'll regret later on.

///

Third Person's POV

Canada

Hwang Yeji pacing out at her bedroom, thinking about lisa.

"What have you done to me lisa? You ruined all my plan you sneaky little duck." Yeji said chuckle looking at lisa's pic.

"You let me see that I still have reasons to live, you let me realize that I don't need to prove anything to someone even on my parents

"You let me see that I still have reasons to live, you let me realize that I don't need to prove anything to someone even on my parents." She said tears threatening to her eyes.

"I wish on my next life I will be the one who'll take care and love you until we turn gray. I love you, I'm so lucky I met you. But for now I need to fix myself. Contented that I can love you even from a far."

She sigh and sobbed covering her mouth so that her aunty will not hear her.

"W-wait for me l..lisa-yah, I'll protect you."

Korea/ WANNABE Gang Hide Out

"Damn it!" Ryujin shout furious because they've been planning all of this for so long but then their leader vanished.

"What do we do?!" Lia asked.

"Who will lead us?!" Chaeryeong said.

"What if the bad bitch know about this?! We're fuck!" Luna said bitting her nails.

"Calm down guys. I can lead you." Jungkook said in a cocky.

"Fuck you, you'll never got a chance to lead us bitch, and that's against the rule." Ryujin said to Jungkook.

Jungkook grit his teeth in anger because he know she's right.

He needs to wait until the war comes, he just using wannabe gang so he can stole erris throne he doesn't want jennie anymore after what they've done to him and jin, he knows that jennie is also there that day.

"I'll lead." A man step in wearing a mask, shoulder cut half bun tied blond hair, cat like eyes and a pointy nose, all of the members look at him.

"Yow yow, who the fuck are you?" Jungkook asked.

The man take off his mask slowly and eventually his face is now visible.

"Hwang hyujin." He said giving jungkook a cold face.

"So you're the great twin of yeji that messed up with bad bitch before?" Suga asked him.

"Yeah yeah, he's the reason before why big 3 fight each other blah blah blah." Ryujin said lazily.