Chapter 18

Jennie

Saturday 7:26 AM

I'm having a morning tea in my balcony when nayeon came in with irene. I sigh looking at them, it's too early to go here.

"Morning eris" nayeon said smiling at me.
Nayeon is one of my member.

"Did you ate breakfast eris?" Irene asked. Irene, I consider her as a sibling because she's the only one who understands my attitude, Take note we both have the same attitude. I also don't want anyone to add. But sometimes i add nayeon when she's not annoying.

When I was just forming my group, I choose the people who deserve to be in, because my name was known as the daughter of one of the richest people not only here in korea, they themselves came to me to join the gang I was doing. But it's not that easy.. they need to gain my trust, I don't want that one day, one of my member stab me in the back. So when I recruit a new member I make sure she/he have a skills like hacking, knows martial arts, or good at weapons. When I'm satisfied then they're in.

"What the two of you brings you here in this morning.?" I asked them while sipping my tea.

"We just want to know why did you change the rules?" Irene asked.

"Really? Just because of that?" My eyebrows knitted.

"Of course not. Were also here because someone want to join in our gang." Nayeon informed me. "But we really want to know why did you change it."

"I change it because of WANNABE gang want to take my throne, they really do anything. I found out that they were already planning with D.O.P.E gang." I gestured our maid to go inside, she put our breakfast in the table. We started to eat. WANNABE gang leader was Yeji she also have cat eyes like me but mine was better. While D.O.P.E gang leader was Jungkook who's really inlove with me.

"D.O.P.E gang? Aren't they too close to becoming king if they defeat WOLF gang?" Aish, I'm getting annoyed again to nayeon, she's talking while her mouth is full.

"That's true nayeon, but suddenly WOLF gang not exist anymore so before the D.O.P.E gang was declared the king I changed it immediately, because I knew they would use it against me." I said.

"Oohh.. that's why it will be harder for them to get your place because you are the only one who's deciding, however there are more gang who want to fight us." Irene said.

"You know that's not true. They know what my capabilities is, but if they really want. Go." I said smirking.

"Anyways, you like lisa dontcha?" Nayeon blurted out.

My eyes wide open, I got choke at the pancake that I'm eating, nayeon panicked and hand me a water.

"What are you talking about?" I asked straight face.

"Oh come on eris, you're obvious." Irene said.

"Am i the only one who is obvious? You too irene. Always looking at seulgi psh." This time Irene also choke in her food. I just laughed at her.

"Yah! I don't."

"I think i have a crush on lisa, she's really cute you know. My favorite was her smile." Nayeon said, smiling like an idiot, while me the glass I was holding was about to break due to the tightness of my grip.

"Don't.You.Dare." I said full of anger.

"Just kidding Eris, but acting like that? We already confirm that you like lisa." They laugh together, My anger vanished and replace with shame. I really want to choke nayeon.

__________________________

Lisa

I'm here at my bed while typing in my laptop, searching someone so I can start my own gang, I don't know when will BAD BITCH attack me again.