Chapter 22

Jennie

I woke up because of the small snores behind me, I observe where I am and this is not my room, then I remembered last night that I walk away to lisa like a crying mess and pass out. I feel lisa's hand wrap in my waist hugging me tightly, I feel her breath on the back of my neck causing me to shiver, I feel my heart raise and want to get out of my chest, I feel my butterflies on my stomach getting wild. I really love this.

I slowly and gently turn around to face her, she's still hugging me, Our face is five inch away to each other, Her face is really small, her nose that perfect and of course her pouty lips that I really love, I touch her eyelashes with my finger because it's really long, then I close my eyes and avert my hands because lisa move a little and pull me a little to leave no space between us, her lips is on my forehead and I keep myself calm purpose not to make my heart beat loudly, this might be the reason that she would wake up. I don't want that to happen, so I inhale and exhale and gently let go of her hug, I was able to get away from her without waking her up. I quickly go to the kitchen and drink water. Suddenly my body feels so hot. I love the way she hugs me, she makes me feel warm and safe, but... I can't do it for now. I might end up not to control myself.

I sigh in relief because now I'm relax, I look at the clock and it's 5:35 am, it's still early so I better cook some breakfast for her and for her gang. I tie my hair up and start to cook.

Hour's past...

7:05 am

I'm done cooking, I look at my presentation, it's really good I'm so proud of myself. I heard one of the door open and saw lisa walking still sleepy. Cute.

"Good morning." I greet her, I don't want her to get mad at me again. She's strong and scary.

"Morning." She said and go to the fridge opening a box of milk and pour it on her glass.

"I-i made you breakfast. Just eat with your gang and I'm gonna head out." I said softly and look for my bag.

"No. You're going to eat with me, and we will talk." She said in a firm voice. You didn't know you're so hot when you do that monkey. I just nod and sit at the chair. She sit on the other side of the table.

"I'm sorry last night. I'm confused and get mad because you don't know what I'm talking about, I feel like you kinda pretend you didn't know it. Are you playing with me?" She said, she stop eating and look at me. I first munch my food and drink the water before I talk.

"I really don't know what your talking about, I'm also confused here. I call Irene and nayeon a while ago and ask them about what happened to you and your gang. They also didn't know. So I ask someone to investigate, I just need to wait for now. But I promise you that I don't order my gang to send you a scarf or beat your gang." I explain to her, and continue to eat. She still looking at me she's battling if she will believe me or not.

"Just make sure you're not lying." She said and drink milk. "Sorry for what I did to you." She point on my wrist, the bruise is now visible.

I look at it. "It's okay.. it's just a bruise, and I understand." I said. I'm done eating, I get my plate and get up putting on the sink and wash it.

"No it is not. What I did to you is not an excuse because I got mad. I accused you with something that you didn't do and I hurt you physically." She's holding her plate, I get it to her hand and wash it too.

"It's really fine monkey.. don't feel guilty." I said and shake my hands because of the water, but she hold my hand and wipe it with tissue, I just looking at her while she's busy with my hand. Argh my heart.