Chapter 29

'Wha- what happend?!' I panicked rushing to her when I saw her hands full with blood. For a moment I totally forgot what she all said just a couple minutes ago.

'I..' she snobbed.

'Go already.. Hanbin. I can't bear it still seeing you..' she cried and I didn't understand why. She was the one cheating on me, right? Or was she crying over her bleeding hands?

'Aish, what do I have to do with you?!' I panicked as the blood keep flowing out her hands. Why did she picked up the shards when she knows she's clumpsy with things like that already.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

'You clumpsy thing.' I sighed and cleaned her hands. I looked at her and her eyes looked like her heart got stabbed by a thousand knives.

'Does it hurt so much?' I asked and she just nodded.

'I can take care of myself. You can go now.'

'What if I don't want to? What if you will let fall again glasses and bleed yourself to death because of your clumpsyness? Aish, if we can only pour your unfortune in a bottle we would have a mass weapon.'

'Go away, Hanbin. Let me cry myself in sleep.' She pouted with frown eyebrows.

'YAH!! What is wrong with you?! You stupid idiot. Want to die?! YOU ARE THE ONE CHEATING ON ME AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO CRY??!!' I yelled out of my mind and she crowled back scared. I knew her too well that she only cried of things she really didn't want to do, but had to.

'DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO BECAUSE OF MY SISTER?!'

'Hanbin.. please.. don't be like that. You look so eerie..' she cried.

'Speak up! Was it noona who told you to do this?' I grabbed her arms and shook her. I let go of her as soon as I realized what I was doing.

'Mian.. I didn't want to do that.. Jasmae.. please, tell me.. I need to know if it's true.. all that you've said..' I almost cried.

She grabbed my face and locked it in between her hands.

'Don't cry, my Hanbin. I know how much you want to debut as a rapper in the States.. just follow what Chaerin unnie told you to do. Be a good boy. I'm only in your way. You know I would never want that..'

'So, it was noona who asked you to do this all?' I couldn't believe myself, but I realize that this was the hard truth. If I only didn't came back..

'Just pretend everything I said is true. Go now, Hanbin. I won't bother you anymore. Work hard and maybe we will meet again. I'll be your biggest fangirl by that time. Maybe we'll meet again when I could get Meet&Greet tickets.' She smiled.

'ARE YOU CRAZY?! Bwoh, I can't believe you are calling yourself my girlfriend. How the hell could you come up with thoughts like that? I will never leave you.' I replied.

'Ani.. you have to go. If you didn't meet me, you would have go immediatly, right? Just pretend we never met at all.'

Her words really hurt. I can't believe she didn't know how much I care about her. Eventhough she just claimed that she "cheated" on me, I still came rushing her way to see if she was alright. Why don't she see how much I love her?

'Jasmae. I'll tell you only once more okay. So listen carefully. I don't care about that whole debut anymore. What do I have to do in the States if you aren't by my side? Don't you know what part you are playing in my life? When I wake up, the first thing that pops up in my mind is you. Before I sleep, all I think about is you. You are even appearing every second in my dream. Don't you feel the same way for me? How could you go somewhere without thinking about me.. can't you imagine how lonely I must be when you won't be there around me? I have been lonely for the past 18 years in my life, I don't want to repeat that anymore. I want to stay by your side, expense my future career.'

'Why are you doing this to me, Hanbin..' she cried and hugged me.

'Let me take a shower to catch some breath..' she stood up and went to the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to drink some fresh milk to clear my mind putting everything together.

I roamed around the house first before going back to her room and when I came back, she was already lying on her bed. She was wearing an oversized HBA shirt with a boxershort.

'Are you tired, jagiya?' I asked stroking her head.

'Ne..' she rubbed her eyes looking like a 4 years old child. Kawaii.

'Go sleep, I'll join you in a minute. I have to exercise first.' I pulled my shirt of again and started doing push ups.

'What about WE do some exercises.. in bed.' She smirked and I understood the hint.

'Well, let's continue where we stopped then.' I pushed her on the bed and started kissing her.