Chapter 8

Jasmae's POV

'Tae-Taehyun..' as I let go of the kiss.

Taehyun was the perfect boyfriend right? He makes me laugh, is always there for me, shares everything with me, is sweet, is caring, not to forget that he's also handsome.

But somehow, I couldn't return his feelings. I always thought he would be the perfect boyfriend for me, but when he kissed me, it felt like something was missing.

As I thought of it, I already knew the answer. It was my love for him that was missing. Of course, I do love Taehyun, but not that way. Now I realize that my love for him was nothing more than true friendship.

'What's wrong, Jasmae-ah?' He asked softly.

'Tae.. Taehyun... I.. I can't return your feelings.. I.. I don't deserve your love..' as tears were falling from my eyes and I ran away as fast as I could.

I ran and ran untill I no longer saw him following me. I looked around me and saw that I was already out of the school streets and cried my heart out.

Why did Hanbin popped in my mind when Taehyun was kissing me? Could it be the reason why I rejected Taehyun? I'm such a bad person. Taehyun doesn't deserve someone who thinks about another guy while being with him.

Hanbin's POV

When I left the Ball I went straight to Starbucks to get some coffee. Coffee always helps me calm down.

When I walked out Starbucks I heard a girl crying so hard that it looked like she was dying. I decided to take a look and saw a girl who was wearing a babypink dress. Wait, could it possibly be.. Jasmae? Why would she be here and cry? Isn't she supposed to be with Taehyun right now?!

Aish, this girl.

I decided to comfort her since my heart was crushing seeing her in a state like this.

What happend between her and Taehyun? I walked towards her.

'Hi.' I said as I sat next to her on the pavement.

'AAHH!' She screamed out of shock. 'AAAHH!' She screamed even harder when she saw me.

'Hey! Be quiet! You're attracting attention!' I said as people who walked pass by were staring. I guess everybody was already staring since her cries were super loud.

'And I'm not that scary!' I added.

'Yes you are!' She snobbed even harder.

'WHY AM I SCARY?! Did I ever bite you?!' I yelled at her. What the hell, Hanbin? I thought you was going to comfort her? All you do is yelling at her what makes her cry even louder. Aish, I'm just not good in things like this.

'NO YOU DIDN'T BUT YOUR WORDS AND PERSONALITY HURTS TEN TIMES MORE THAN BITING ME!!' She now yelled too.

'Mianhe..' I now said softly. And I really meaned it.

'I'm sorry for everything I've said and done.. mostly for texting you "leave this school." I'm not good in expressing my feelings and don't know how to put my feelings in words. Especially something I've never experienced before.'

She now stopped crying and looked me in the eyes.

'I know you won't forgive me this quickly but I'll try to win your trust.. and your love..' I blushed.

'So.. you are saying.. that you acted mean all this time, JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE ME?!' She freaked out.

'IF YOU LIKE ME WHY DIDN'T YOU JUS-'