Chapter 2

'NOONA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! DID YOU MISSED HOONIE TOO NOONA?!' a boy yelled flying to Bom from enthousiasm.

'YAH! DON'T TOUCH ME! Even if you throw yourself at me I still don't want you!' Bom shouted to the boy.

Awh, wasn't that a bit harsh?

'Anyways, I'll introduce you to the boys here in the classroom.' Bom continued.

'Okay.' I smiled.

'That was Seunghoon by the way, our parents forces us to an arranged marriage and that's also the reason I came back here to Korea. ' she told me.

'B-but..' I stuttered.

'Oh, hahaha, you want to ask why I'm so mean to him? Well yeah, I still don't regonize him as my future husband yet, but I do like him. It's just that I like teasing him that much, hahaha.' she laughed.

'Oh well, that guy there, he's totally retarded, his name is Jackson.' she pointed to a broadly, handsome looking guy.

AISH! Doesn't matter where I look here I see handsome boys everywhere.

'What? Did I hear my name noona?' Jackson asked Bom.

'Oh Jasmae-ah.' He said when he saw me.

'I'm Jackson Wang.' He bowed and kissed my hands.

KYAAA what's up with all those boys being perverted or playboys?!

Hanbin's POV

I saw Jackson kissing her hand. Why did I feel irritated? Aren't I supposed to just laugh when one of these playboys were playing around? Ugh whatever.

I called Jinhwan and went outside the school to light up a cigarette. It has been almost two years ago since I started smoking. It just happend that I found it cool to smoke, so I started. Since then I couldn't stop anymore.

'Yah, Hanbin, you should quit smoking already..' Jinhwan said slowly.

'Hyung, we talked about this already many times. It's no help telling me okay!' I sighed.

Just at that time I saw Mino, Zico, Jackson and Bobby heading our way.

'Woah, why did you guys left the room without us?' Bobby asked pointing at Jinhwan and me.

'We needed fresh air.' I lied as the reason was I got irritated.

'Hm, okay.' Bobby replied while lighting up his own cigarette, not really believing me.

'HAHAHA HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW GIRL!?' Mino laughed out loud.

'She's so cute!'

'Woah her reactions are awesome!' they were all screaming together.

'Hm, not my style.' I said dryly.

'OMO! Hanbin, what's with you? Are you gay or something?' Mino scofted to me.

'Yeah! have you seen her nice curves? Though, she's not that big breasted as Bom noona..' Zico mentioned.

'Aish, you perverts.'

Jasmae's POV

I saw two boys leaving the room, and one of them was Hanbin. Hmpf, bye boy. After that I saw them leaving, also Zico, Mino and Bobby followed.

'Annyeong, Jasmae-ah.' I heard behind me and I regonized the voice.

'TAEHYUN-AH!' Bom shouted as she hugged Taehyun.

'YAH NOONA! You aren't supposed to hug another boy in front of your future husband!' Seunghoon cried.

'Whatever, get away from me!' Bom yelled.