Chapter 26

Hanbin's POV

'Jagiya.. meet my noona.. Lee Chaerin.' I introduced my noona to Jasmae.

'BWOH? CL IS YOUR SISTER!? WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!?' She freaked out.

'It's just.. you never asked about it.' I answered.

'ALXKAKQJXHA OMONA CL I'M A VERY BIG FAN OF YOURS!' She bowed to my sister.

'Omo! So you must be Jasmae that mom has been talking about. Good job Hanbin, she sure is beautiful!' Sis complimented me and Jasmae at the same time and I couldn't help but smile as crazy.

'WOHOO! Noona is back!' Everyone cheered and hugged her.

'Why did you return, noona?' I asked her.

'I'll explain you when we get home okay? Let's wait for the results first.' Noona answered.

When we got mr. Yang's feedback everyone was relieved. All of us passed but he mentioned things like "Taehyun doesn't stand out much" or "Jimin's notes are not in balance" but all in all, we made it.

'Sooooo.. we throwin up a party or nah?' Mino asked.

'You idiot, we have exams tomorrow and you are thinking about partying right now?' Taehyun answered.

'Taehyun is right. We can party the whole weekend long and by the way, next monday is our graduation what means more party, right?' Seunghoon brought in.

I have deeply respect for him. We know that his marriage with Bom will take place one week after our graduation and yet he remained so calm. If I'll be marrying on this age I guess I'll go crazy.

We went home and I studied, as I promised to mom and dad.

The next day was exams day one. We had Math, Arts, English and Hangul. The next day we had Economics, Geography and History.

'Aish, what the hell. What is the capital of Canada?' Zico asked when the exams were finished.

'The capital of Canada is Canada, right?' Jackson answered.

'You stupid idiots, I'm sure it's Sydney.' Mino brought in.

Facepalm.

'The exams weren't that hard, right?' Jasmae hugged me.

Ring.... Ring.....

'Ne?' I answered my phone.

'Ne. Ne. It's alright. See you!'

'It's CL unnie?' Jasmae asked.

'Ne.' I nodded. 'Want to come with us?'

'Ehm..' she doubted. 'Will she like me? .....'

'Of course she will! How could there ever be someone not liking you!'

'Well, I guess your fanclub doesn't like me that much, hehe.' She giggled.

When we walked outside I saw my noona in her Range Rover.

'Annyeong noona!' I greeted her.

'Annyeong Hanbinnie, you brought Jasmae with you? Annyeong, Jasmae!' My noona greeted my girlfriend.

We ate dinner together at a 5star hotel and after that, we dropped Jasmae at her house.

'Thank you for the night!' She waved us good bye.

'So, my little brother will be graduating Monday already ha.. I can't believe you've grown so much. What are your plans for the future?' She asked.

'I don't really have any plans.. Why?'

'Well, you know Hanbin. I know you always still want to debut in the USA, so I let my songproducers listen to your songs and they totally loved it. After your graduation we'll be flying immediatly to the States. You know what that means right? You have to give up everything here and make a new start there. Are you willing to let go of EVERYTHING and throw it all away, to achieve everything you want?'

Wow, they thought me as "cool". But, she mentioned EVERYTHING and I don't think I could ever leave Jasmae.

'No.'