Chapter 30

Jasmae's POV

I looked at Hanbin's sleeping face. Somehow it looked like he was having a nightmare.

'Ssst.. it will be alright..' I whispered stroking his face.

I really hated myself for the fact I couldn't let him go. I lied so much but yet, I ended up telling him the truth.

To: Mark

"Mian.. I couldn't do it. I was too weak. I couldn't let go of him and I know I'm being way to selfish now. Mianhe.."

After I sent the text to Mark I decided to sleep since it was already 3:00 am.

Slowly I opened my eyes because I felt the sunheat on my face. When I opened my eyes I saw Hanbin with a frustrated face staring at the ceiling.

'Goodmorning, my love.' I kissed his cheeks.

'Oh, you're awake. Goodmorning sunshine!'

'Why did you looked so frustrated, where were you thinking about?' I asked.

'Hmmmh..' he took time to answer my question.

'I've been thinking.. what if I just go to the States.. and come back here for you after I finished my work there? Would you.. wait for me?'

A painshot ran trought my whole body. Just when I thought he would stay here with me, he wants to leave.

'Yes, that could be an option. I will always wait for you, paboya.' I smiled hiding my pain.

'Really?!'

'Yes Hanbin.. I would be really happy for you if you could achieve your dreams.. I'll be watching over you. Okay?' I smiled but the reality was that all I wanted right now was to cry.

'Hmm.. but, it's Saturday already.. that means, if I really want to go, that I'm leaving Tuesday already. AISH, WHY SO FAST?!' He yelled out.

'Hmmn.. the faster you go the earlier you come back, right? Where are you waiting for? Let's held a good-bye party!' I cheered up jumping out the bed rushing towards the shower.

When I turned on the shower, I couldn't help but cry.

I don't want you to leave.. but getting in your way for your succes is far more worse than you leaving me. Althought we had so many argues and fights in our relationship, these last 3 months were the best ones. Hanbin had the power the distract me from everything that I was doing and I know I had the same effect on him. 

I have to be brave now for him, cheer him on for what's coming and making the resting days the best.

'Hanbin, go get yourself ready. I'll prepare breakfast for us and contact the others. I'm not going to tell them yet why we are going to gather together. That is your job.'

I opened the Kakochat and sent them a message.

Me: Yah! Lazy dickheads. Wake up. There is something important.

Taehyung: It's 11:25 am, everyone is awake already!

Krystal: I am clearly NOT a dickhead.

Zico: Yes u are.

Bom: What's the important thing, dongsaeng?

Krystal: Come here ziaco, i'll show you what a real dickhead is.

Zico: I can show you mine instead? *smirk*

Krystal: I don't want to see your 3inch dick. Goodbye.

Namjoon: Woooooh, shots fired!