Chapter 27

Jasmae's POV

Aaaaaaaish, I can't believe it's only 8:00 pm and I'm this tired already. Well, maybe it's because I haven't sleep at all the past view days because of exams.

I decided to play some games and checking out my SNS to kill some time.

When it was around 10:30 pm I was about to sleep, but someone suddenly knocked on my door.

Knock. Knock.

'Come in?'

'WOAH! Chaerin unnie! What brought you here?!' I sat up straight and was wide awake.

'I just wanted to have a talk..' she smiled walking towards me.

'It's been such a long time since I had any girltime quality you know!' She pouted.

'Hmm.. ne. I guess you were busy working on your debut at the States right?' I smiled back.

'Ne.. it's hard work, but it will pay off. Just wait a little and you'll be able to see an even more fiercer side of me!'

'I believe you'll do well unnie.. you always do well. Make Korea big, okay!' I cheered her.

'Thank you, Jasmae. I really like you.. I'm happy that my little B.I has found you in his life.. To be honest, I liked him also with Krystal. I know that she loved him more than she loved herself and would always take care of him, but I have to think of his own feelings too, you know? Now I'm also glad to see that he has found someone like you.'

'Thank you too, unnie. Please keep supporting us.'

'About that, Jasmae. I came here to talk about your relationship.' She said in a very serious tone.

'I want you to break up with him and break his heart. No, devour it. I want you to make him feel he has nothing to stay here for anymore.'

Mark's POV

'No Mark, your dancemoves don't come off natural. Practice it as much as it takes to perfect it.' My trainer said.

'I'm sorry. I'll practice harder.' I answered.

Yes, I'm a JYP trainee and believe me, being a trainee in a big Entertainment is a lot more harder than you think. You need to come to a point where everything is perfection otherwise you can't debut and have to wait for another 4 years to debut.

Ring.... Ring.....

'Excuse me sunbae.. I have to take this phone.' and walked away out of the studio.

'Ne?' I answered.

'Mark..' I heard Jasmae crying on the other side of the phone.

'Where are you?' I asked. I'm sorry to skip my training sunbae, but Jasmae is way more important than that.

'I'm at home..' she cried and I rushed as fast as I could towards her.

'Annyeong haseyo.' I greeted Mr. Yang when he opened the door.

'Ha.. Mark, what are you doing here? It's almost 1:00 am!' He said but I pushed him aside and went to Jasmae's room.

'I'm sorry for being rude President! But I have a little emergency!' I shouted as I was rushing.

I threw her door open and saw her crying her heart out on the floor. My heart broke into pieces.

'Jasmae.. what happend?' I whispered walking towards her.

'Mahark... I can.. not.. lehet.. him.. gohoo..' she snobbed trying to bring normal words out.

'Why? What happend? Did he break up with you? I'll kill that brat!'

'Nohoo.. it was.. CL uhunnie..' and she started to cry even harder.

'Sushh.. calm down a bit, okay?' As I hugged her stroking her hair.

'Tell me everything if you're ready for it, okay?' I layed her head on my chest and we sat there for like 10 minutes.

When she calmed down she started telling me.

'Well, you know, CL unnie came by and I thought she would just come here to spend some girlstime.. but the reason she came here was to tell me I have to break up with Hanbin..' she started to thrill again.

'Sssst.. don't cry. Your Markie is here.' I smiled to her and she calmed down.

'Well.. she asked me if I knew Hanbin that well, that I knew about his dreams and I'm in his way to achieve it. Hanbin has a chance to go to the States after our graduation to sign a contract for Young Money, but he didn't want to go because he wants to stay here.. with me. CL unnie wants me to break his heart so he has nothing to stay here for..' she paused to get her thoughts together.

'I know I'm being way to selfish now, but I just can't let him go..' she started crying again.

'Please help me Mark.. I don't want to stand in his way..'

'I know what you have to do. Choose me.'

I locked her face inbetween my hands and kissed her.