Chapter 9

Jasmae's POV

Since we had a break for two weeks and I didn't really had much to do, I decided just to watch anime.

From: Taehyun

"Mind if we meet up at the Bubble Tea shop?"

Since his confession we hadn't met up with eachother yet, but I really feel relieved that he still want to be friends.

To: Taehyun

"Yeah sure! What time?"

From: Taehyun

"3 pm."

Aish, as I looked at my watch I saw that it was already 2:15 pm and I was still in my pajamas. I dressed up quickly and grabbed a taxi to the Bubble Tea shop.

'Annyeong!' Taehyun waved at me when I entered the shop.

'So, how was your vacation untill now?' He asked as I sat down in front of him.

'I had nothing to do, so I decided to fill my time watching anime, what is fun also, right?' I chuckled as he agreed. 'But, how about yours?' I asked.

'It has been boring without my bestfriend!' He pouted. 'We should have hang out more!'

'Mian.. mianhe.. Taehyun.' I said unhappily.

'Where are you apologizing for Jasmae-ah.. for my onesided love? It's okay, I will wait for you.' He said with determination in his voice.

'I.. I don't think you should wait for me..' I whispered.

'Why? Could it perhaps be.. that somebody already captured your heart? Could it perhaps be.. that it's hím..?'

And I just nodded.

'How much I want to protect you from him, if you really want it, than I guess I just have to support you right? But don't get me wrong, I will definitely kill him if he hurt you, understand?' Taehyun said.

'Thank you Taehyun, you really are the best!' I smiled to him.

Before I knew it was Christmas already. I decided to have a nice night eating a lot with uncle and auntie since we haven't bond for a quite long time.

The next day, our class planned to celebrate the second Christmas day at Hanbin's home as we also were going to play monito-game. My monito was Jackson and I decided to buy him a mic since he was always complaining he didn't own one. I was kinda excited who has me as monito.

When it was around 3:45 pm uncle brought me to Hanbin's house and he also went with me inside. Everyone was there already.

'Annyeong haseyo president!' Everyone bowed to him.

'Annyeong, have fun kids. Call me when I have to pick you up Jasmae, okay? I'll get going then.' He said and left.

We sat at the livingroom in a circle as we were going to play monito. The first one was Bobby, and his monito was Jinhwan. He gave him an spiderman costume.

'YAHH! I don't cosplay! Give me the the coupon!' Jinhwan yelled and everyone laughed.

'Yah hyung! Since you're small it will look good on you! Just for once!' Bobby said heavily breathing from his laughs.

Jinhwan's monito was Jimin and Jimin's monito was Zico. Zico's monito was Mino, whom he gave boxers for old men what caused Mino chasing Zico hitting him with the boxers and Zico seemed like a lost minded idiot who couldn't stop laughing.

Mino's manito was Hanbin, and he gave him a scrapbook full of their pictures together.

'Saranghae dongsaeng.' Mino giving him the scrapbook as they hugged.

Omo! So cute.

Now it was Hanbin's turn to reveal his manito.

'Okay, close your eyes everyone! I'll hug my manito and that way you will know who it is.'

'What?! Since when are you into skinship?' Everyone asked.

'Maybe he will finally reveal that he's gay!' Zico joked and Hanbin kicked him.

'Yahh!! I'm not gay!' Hanbin scolded him.

'Just kidding bro!' Zico said.

'Okay but close your eyes now everyone!'

...

...

...

'AAAHH!!' I screamed as I felt arms wrapping around my shoulders and he pecked a quick kiss on my cheeks.

'WAAAAAAAHH!!!' The others screamed even harder when they saw it.

'AAAAAAAAAAHH!!' Bobby screamed the loudest.

'WAAAAAAHH!! He kissed a girl! Omo!' Zico screamed like a 12 years old girl.

'Told you I'm not gay.' Hanbun sticked out his tongue to Zico.

'Hey! Where is your gift?' Bom asked.

'Uhum.' Hanbin scraped his throat.

Then suddenly, he kneeled before me.

'Jasmae, I'm sorry I didn't know what to give you, since I do not know your taste yet. But, I've been thinking a lot about choosing a gift for you and it must be something that is very special. I.. I decided to give you my heart.. saranghae Jasmae.. would you please accept it and be mine?' He asked.

I looked around me and saw everyone wide eyed staring at me waiting to respond.

I felt so touched at this moment, it felt like thousands of feelings were overwhelming me and it was about to explode.

'I love you too, Hanbin. My answer is..' I looked at Taehyun but he just cheered for me with his eyes.

'Yes.'

'WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!'

'WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY HAD FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER!!'

'A NEW COUPLE IS BORN!!'

They all shouted. I just smiled at Hanbin and I noticed that he was still kneeling before me.

'Get up, paboya. Hahaha.' I laughed.

When we finished the manito game we decided to eat dinner and after dinner we watched a Christmas movie. Suddenly the movie turnt into a sad one and everyone started snobbing except for Namjoon who fell asleep and Zico who looked with a pokerface.

'I-it's so sad, Hanbin!' I said snobbing against Hanbin's chest.

'Are you just calling me "Hanbin?' He pouted.

'W-weh? Would you like me to call you oppa?' I asked.

'Eh..' He scratched the back of his head. 'Let's call eachother.. eh, jagi?'

OMO! So cute!

'Since when did you become this cheesy, Kim Hanbin?' I asked him and he just blushed.

Taehyun's POV

After dinning altogether we were going to watch a movie. When it turnt out to be a cry movie and everyone here started snobbing. I looked at the newly couple and saw them being superclose already. I guess those two were really made for eachother.

It hurt me and it made me even cry harder than the rest, blaming the movie.