Chapter 28

Jasmae's POV

Jackson: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH OMG THEY CALLED THEY CALLED THEY CALLED!!!

Jinhwan: AND AND AND????

Krystal: DID YOU PASS???

Mino: OMG THEY ARE CALLING HERE NOW MOM IS PICKING UP I CANT BREATH

Jackson: YES I PASSED GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Our groupschat right now was so busy because everyone is exited to know who passed.

Mino: I FUCKING PASSED IM HIM IM THE MOTHERFUCKING WINNER NO ONE CAN COMPARE TO THE B I G BOSS ERRRRRBODY LOVES HUGE BOY MINO

Jackson: WOOOOHOOOOO CONGRATS MY BABY

Zico: GTFO Jackson, Mino is MINE did you read MINE I'll kick yo ass to Tokyo if you cant read

Mino: YAH!! What the hell, I know I'm attractive af but y'all can calm yo tits since we are a trio ok

Jimin: Aigoo.. I didn't pass English..

Namjoon: BWOH????

Jimin: But, since you're allowed to have a maximal of 1 failure, I PASSED!!!!!

After everyone was called, we decided to gather at Bubble Tea.

"WOOHOO!! Can't believe we're going to college next year!' Jinhwan oppa cheered.

I looked at Hanbin and couldn't help myself but feel depressed. I love you, Hanbin.

'Hey, don't look so sad, you just passed the exams.' Mark smiled stroking my hair.

'YAH!! Stay away from her, you idiot. Tsch.' Hanbin dragged me away from Mark.

Suddenly there came a man from around 30-40 years old our way approaching Zico.

'Annyeong, I'm San E. One of the producers from Show Me The Money.' He introduced himself.

'WOAH!!!! San E! Of course I know you! Annyeong..' Zico bowed multiply times.

'I watched your performance at Seoul National High School and was deeply impressed. Same goes to you, Bobby.'

'Woah.. uhm.. thank you!' They both replied.

'Also.. B.I, you caught my attention as well, but I don't think your voice matches our show.' He looked at Hanbin who looked hurt.

'You have a voice that is more suited as an.. hmm.. idol? I guess you'll really do good as one.' He continued.

'Well guys, if you have any interest in the show, feel free to contact me. The price is W100.000.000 and you can bring out an album.' They exchanged numbers and San E left.

'WOAH!!!! Congrats!' Everyone cheered them. I looked at Hanbin and he still looks hurt.

'Hey, to me, there is only one person the best. And that person is you.' I cheered him up, but it didn't work.

After Bubble Tea we just roamed around the city and ate at the Sushi & Grill restaurant.

'Cheers! Whatever the future might bring us, I hope we all will lead it in a succesful way!' Jinhwan oppa cheered. I can't believe he's the eldest here but looks like one of the youngest.

'Especially for Bom and Seunghoon. May they have beautiful kids in the future!' He added.

'YAH! Why mentioning kids already!' Bom turnt red.

'I want to have kids with you also, noona.' Zico winked and Seunghoon kicked him.

'Show me the money first!' Bom joked.

'I, the great Zico, will surely win it.' He proudly said.

'NO! I'll befever everyone with the Bobbyphobia. I'm sure I'll win it!' Bobby said while Jinhwan is hugging him.

'You' ll do great Zico.. I believe in you. Just don't forget that once you become an underground rapper that we are friends. I know the huge tensions between idol rappers and underground rappers.' Namjoon said totally ignoring Bobby.

'Yah, fuck that homie. I don't care about being an "underground rapper" or "idol rapper." I'll break those tensions and become both. My only goal is to be regonized by everybody else.' He continued.

'That's my boy!' Mino hugged him.

The night continued on and we were all having fun, except for one person.

'Hey.. stop being sad. Don't feel down because he said your voice doesn't match their show. A lot of other people likes your voice..'

'Hmm.. ne.. thank you jagiya.' Hanbin smiled to me. 'Can we leave?'

'Guys.. we'll see you later. Hanbin and I are going first.' I announced and waved them good bye. Jinhwan rushed to Hanbin and hugged him.

'Yah.. don't feel sad anymore dongsaeng.. you have an amazing voice..'

'Thank you, hyung.' Hanbin hugged him back.

'Yah, Jasmae. Take care of my Hanbin.' He looked at me.

'YAH OPPA!' I dragged Hanbin with me out of the restaurant and gave Mark a painful smile.

Am I ready to do this?

'Aish..' Hanbin layed down on my bed pulling me with him.

'Hmm.. you trained a lot the couple months, didn't you?' I asked him when he pulled his shirt off and he smirked.

'Why are you asking? Aigoo.. do I see you drooling over my body?' He teased and the Hanbin I knew was back again.

'How could I drool over that chicken body of yours, pfffft.' I teased back.

I have to admit that he gained a lot of muscles, especially his arms.

'Hmm.. come here.' He pushed me down on bed and started kissing me like crazy.

'Hanbin.. stop it.' I tried pulling away, but couldn't. How did he gain so much strength?

'No.' And he continued kissing me. He tried to pull my shirt off and this time I managed to escape.

'What's wrong? Why don't you feel like making out? Is there something missing? Something wrong?' He asked with his innocent head. Omo.. Hanbin, don't look like that please. I might rape you. I walked away from him.

'Mark was here yesterday.' I said looking to him and he froze.

'Stop it already Hanbin. I don't love you anymore. Ever since Mark came back I stopped loving you.' I said.

'Did I tell that he came here yesterday? Well, let me correct that. He comes here every night when you're not here. He kisses me a lot, you know that? And we make out very often, in the opposite of us. Did you remember me made out often, before Mark came? Never wondered why it lessen? Now you know the truth right? I just waited till the moment we will graduate so I don't have to deal with you at school anymore.' I smirked.

I looked at Hanbin and his face has never been that cold before.

Hanbin's POV

I grabbed my shirt and left. Not taking effort to say "good bye."

So, she just played with me all this time? I can't believe I couldn't see through. She even came to my house after I saw Mark hugging her denying she has any feelings for him.. aish, that bitch. All girls are the same. I would never trust one anymore.

Just wait, Jasmae. I'll fucking sell my soul to the devil and become the unbeatable man. I'll make more money than you can count, bitch.

When I walked out the house I suddenly heard glass broke and a scream.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHH!' And I heard her howling.

Weak that I was, I couldn't help myself to rush back and check on her.