Chapter 17

Jasmae's POV

'Hmmm..'

I woke up and wanted to stretch my arms but it was stuck inbetween another pair of arms. I turned around and saw my boyfriend smiling at me.

'Hanbin can you let go of me first?' I asked, but he did not respond.

'Hanbin.. Yah, Hanbin!' I was kind of irritated now. All he did was smirking.

'Jagiya.. can you please let go of me first?' I tried using my aegyo.

'Ew! Your aegyo is terrible! Never try using it again!' He whined like he saw the ugliest picture ever.

'Hmpf!' I turned around and pretended to be hurt. I stretched myself because he finally let go of me.

'What time is it?' I asked him.

'What?! You wake up next to me and the first thing you're asking for is the time? Not even goodmorning?' He whined again.

'Ok fine.' As I pecked a quick kiss on his forhead. 'Goodmorning jagiya.. now tell me the time.'

He told me that is was almost 9 am so we quickly dressed up and went to the livingroom where we found everyone sleeping shirtless, besides Krystal of course. I woke everyone up and Hanbin went to Dara's appartment to wake the others up there.

'So.. what's on the planning today?' Jinhwan asked when everyone gathered in the livingroom again for breakfast.

'Let's go to the beach!' Mino suggested smirking to Zico.

'Yes let's go to the beach! I missed it so much!' Bom yelled in enthousiasm, what caused Mino and Zico to smirk even more.

'Would that mean.. that we'll see you in bikini, noona?' Zico smirked and Bom threw bread to his head.

Hanbin's POV

When we arrived at the beach, the girls went to the girls dressingroom and we, the guys just pulled out our Tees.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!' Mino shouted to Zico, pointing to Bom, Jasmae and Krystal who just walked out the girls dressingroom.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHH!! Bom noona and Jasmae has both huge tits!!' Zico shouted back and I kicked both of them.

I ran towards the girls.

'YAHH! What are you thinking?!' I yelled to Jasmae. 'Why are you wearing a bikini?!'

'Do I.. do I look fat?..' she looked hurt.

'No! Guys might stare at you and I don't want that! Remember that Í, only I, the almighty Kim Hanbin can stare at you that way!' I handed her over my shirt I grabbed when I rushed their way, and she smiled.

'Hehe, I love you.' She chuckled and pulled my shirt over her head.

The day passed by really quick as all of us were having fun. Seunghoon chased Mino and Zico a lot because they were perverting over Bom noona.

'Don't look at my noona!' Seunghoon yelled to both of them.

'But your noona is very attractive!' Mino yelled back.

A lot of other people from our school were here too and many of them noticed us.

'KYAAAA!! Bobby's abs!!'

'OMONA!! LOOK AT JIMIN'S ABS!!'

I mostly only heard the word 'abs' escaping from girls mouths.

I was watching the girls playing volleyball against Jackson, Taehyung and BamBam, whom is invited by Jackson with Jinhwan hyung. The final result was 10-3 for the guys.