Chapter 25

Chaerin's POV

'Manager-nim, you sure no one knows I'm coming, right?' I asked my manager.

'Yes Chaerin, no one knows about it.' He sighed because I asked it already for like a hundred times.

Since I went to the States I haven't contacted mom, dad, or my dearest little brother Hanbin.

Now you must be asking for sure why my surname is Lee and theirs is Kim. Well, that's because my dad died ever since I was born and mom had to raise me up alone. She suffered a lot trying every job what would pay for our rent. One day when I was 4 years old, mom met Kim Woo. They maried and got a child whom they called Hanbin. I was really happy with my little brother and to see my mother being with someone who took care of her. I was never left out and mr. Kim always threated me as his own daughter.

'Okay Chaerin, get in the airplane before it will leave.' Manager-nim said and I hugged him one last time.

'See you soon manager-nim! I'll come back as soon as possible!' I waved him good bye.

'Enjoy your short break, Chaerin! Have fun!' Was the last thing I heared before boarding in.

"Please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to land in Seoul Gimpo Airport. I repeat: please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to land in Seoul Gimpo Airport."

I fasten my seatbelts and turnt really excited since it has almost been a year since I left Korea. I worked really hard for my debut, but it was all worth it. I'll be debut pretty soon now. The reason I came back here is that I know my little sibling will be having his end performance to be able to graduate. I want to see how much he developed and cheer on for him. When I was on my 4th year, I also went trough that, so I know how hard he must have work for it.

Ring...... Ring.......

"Ne?" I heard on the other side of the line.

"Mom, it's me. Chaerin. I'm back in Seoul!"

"OMONA! Chaerin my little baby! Mommy misses you so much! Where are you?! Why aren't you coming home?!"

"Mom, calm down. Come here to the Diamond Hotel room 276 and I'll explain it you, okay?"

Half an hour later I heard someone knocking on the door. When I opened it, my mom hugged me like she'll see me for the last time.

"Mom.. I.. breath.. need.."

'CHAERIN-AH! Don't you know how much I, WE, have missed you?! All of us were so worried because you didn't call, nor texted!' Mom said dissapointed.

'Mianhe.. I know I would make it worse for myself if I kept calling you. I would only miss you more if I keep hearing your voices umma..' I pouted.

'It's okay now, the important thing is that you're here now. So, why are you back? Don't tell me you're back because it was a flop?!' She let go of the hug and I explained her everything.

'So.. I have to keep this a secret from Hanbin yet?' She asked when I was done explaining.

'Ne.' I nodded.

Jasmae's POV

OMO! Today is the day we have to do our performances and I can not even express how nervous I really am. I mean, sure, mr. Yang is my uncle, but if I fail him he wouldn't hesistate of let me drop out of the exams.

'You're already doing fine, Jasmae. All you have to do now is relax when you're on stage.' Krystal smiled at me.

'How can I relax when it's MR YANG who will be judging?!' I panicked.