Chapter 46

Hanbin's POV

'Why do you walk so slow?' I annoyedly asked Jasmae while we were walking towards her home.

'I want to get some ice cream..' she whined pointing to the Ben&Jerry's shop.

'Hey! But you promised after school we would have se-'

'Shut up! I want ice cream first!' She covered my mouth and dragged me along with her to the shop.

It isn't my fault God braught me into this world as a boy and would get a huge boner from the thoughts of my girlfriend's body. Maybe it was the fact that she's half American for having huge curves, because I know myself Korean females doesn't have outstanding bodies. Although she never weared revealing clothes, she still has a huge sex appeal on me. The time we went to the beach with the class made me sick how other boys looked at her.

'Hello?! Earth on Hanbin? Which flavour do you want?' She asked me impatiently.

'Uhm, just do whatever also you take.' I quickly answered.

'What are you thinking about?' She asked looking at me with her innocent big puppy eyes.

'About banging you right here.'

'What the fuck?! Throw yourself away, in a trashcan, somewhere from away from here, somewhere in the North Pole is fine with me. Bye.' She took her ice cream from the seller and left.

Hey?! Do I have to pay?! Aish.

I quickly opened my backpack to search for some money and luckily I found W10000 in it and I also took my ice cream.

'Thanks for buying! Come back again sir! Your girlfriend is really pretty!' The seller said.

'Thank you.' I bowed and followed my midget girlfriend.

I ran outside to see where she went but I couldn't find her. Did she really leave?! Aish, that brat.

'Omg, that's B.I oppa!'

'It's really him!'

''Shall we ask for a picture?'

'He looks so lonely.. I want to hold his hands!'

I heard girls whisper everywhere while walking through the streets. Stop it, it drives me crazy. Can't I just find my girlfriend in peace?!

'Oppa!' I saw girls about 5 meters away from me approaching me but suddenly someone jumped on my back.

'JAGIYAA!! I missed you so much!! Where were you?' I heard Jasmae's fake voice shouting in my ear.

'I guess someone got jealous..' I teased her.

'Yah!! Shut up that's not true pfffft.' She kissed my cheeks and the girls who were approaching me dissapointedly turnt the other way.

'So why did you showed up yourself then? Or are you done stalking me?'

'How do you know I stalked you?!' She jumped off my back now to face me.

'Well hehe, that's pretty obvious if you dissapear out of no where and suddenly jump on my back when girls are trying to approach me, dummy.' I pinched her cheeks.

'Hmm.. ok. Anyways let's go home!' She happily grabbed my hands and hopped towards her home.

Hmm, does ice cream turns her on? Maybe I should treat her on more.

'It's our 1st anniversary next month you know! I'm so excited! Hmm, what shall we do? Are we going to do it traditional? Like go to a restaurant or something..?' Jasmae muttered.