Chapter 24

After school Bobby and I went over to his house to practice our Double B performance.

'How's that Mark kid going to catch up with the performance?' Bobby asked.

'Not.' Hahahaha, I laughed in myself.

'Wooaah, I smell some tentions hereee.. is there something going on?'

'Hmm. I just don't like him.' I answered on the least common way.

'Why, because he is more handsome than you are?' Bobby teased me.

'YAH! I'm the most handsome of you all! Now shut up and do your thang!' I hit his head with my cap.

'Want one?' He offered me Marlboro and I shook my head.

'I told you I quit already.'

'Hmm, you really love her, don't you? I don't think I can stop smoking for a girl. I mean, I'm a rapper dude. Smoking helps my voice sounds husky.'

Jasmae's POV

'My princess! Wait wait wait!' I looked behind me to see Mark running after me. What does he want?

'Ne?' I asked.

'Well.. uhm.. you know.. I heard about that performance thingy.. and I wondered if you want to help me?' He asked me doing his aegyo.

'Aish, don't do that.' I looked around me if anyone has seen that. No, okay fine.

'But I know you can't resist it, so why not!' He happily said.

'Okay, let's go practice then. Want to come over to my place?' I asked.

'Always!'

When we arrived at my home I saw auntie and she was totally in shock seeing Mark.

'JASMAE! Who is that?! Are you two-timing?!'

'Auntie, calm down. He is a new classmate whom I will teaching our performance so he can practice it by himself at home. We're going to the studio okay?'

'Okay, okay! I'm sorry for my over reaction. Anyways, I'm Jasmae's auntie.' She smiled to Mark.

'Annyeong haseyo, my name is Mark Tuan.' Mark bowed to her.

'Bwoh, Jasmae. You guys would make a good couple!' She whispered and I patted her softly.

'Yah, auntie!' Laughing at her ships. She even shipped me with Jackson, like what? Her OTP's are so weird.

When I teached Mark the choreo of the performance I was totally amazed how fast he catched it.

'Woah, you're so talented Mark!' I sighed.

'Thanks to your help.' He winked.

Aish, his wink felt as an arrow from cupido.

'Are you hungry?' I asked him and his tummy answered for him.

'Let's go look if auntie cooked something then.' And we walked towards the kitchen. When we arrived I saw a note.

"Jasmae aaaah, your uncle invited me to come eat with him. I left money on the microwave so you guys can order something, otherwise you can cook for yourselves."

'Hmm, would you like to order something or shall I cook?' I asked Mark.

'Yah! You're a great cook! Go cook us something.' And he walked away towards the kitchen.

While I was cooking, he suddenly came and backhugged me.

'My princess.. I miss you so much.' His voice has so much pain and sadness that it broke me down.

'Ma.. Mark..' my voice cracked.

'It's okay princess.' He layed his head on my shoulders.

'I know you love that B.I guy now, but I won't give up on you. I'll always be here if he'll hurt you. I'll hunt him down if he will make you cry, okay?' And I felt his smile on my shoulder.

Suddenly the door opened.

Hanbin's POV

I opened the door and I saw Mark hugging Jasmae. What the hell?!

I rushed to him and punched him everywhere I could hit him.

'You. Fucking. Dickhead.' Punching every single piece of him. He didn't even fight back. Coward.

'HANBIN!! STOP IT!!' Jasmae yelled crying.

'WHY!? Are you on his side!?' I kept on punching him.

'ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM NOW!? DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME?! IS HE BETTER THAN ME?!' My words shot as bullets to her.

'STOP IT!!' She kneeled down to Mark who's nose and lips where bleeding now.

My heart teared apart seeing her taking care of another boy than me.

'Jasmae..'

I rushed out the house as my heart felt like stabbed by thousands of knifes.

'AAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!' I screamed when I was outside.

Why is she choosing him? Aren't I good enough for her? Is there anything lacking in our relationship?

I gave you everything I had, Jasmae..

I decided to go over to Jinhwan hyung since he's the only one whom I will trust things like this to.

'Hyung.. it hurts so much!' I cried in front of him and I was not even ashamed.

'I couldn't bear it seeing her with another guy, hyung.. it felt like my whole entire world was taken away from me.. I don't ever want to live in a world without her.'

'It's okay, that's love. Right?' He tried calming me down.

'You need to look at it perspective Hanbin. Of course, they had an relationship for three years straight, right? So, somehow Jasmae's feelings for him would still be there. I think she's just confused, but I'm sure about it that she loves you too, a lot. Punching him in front of her face was not a good action ofcourse.'

'But-'

'Yes, I know Hanbin and of course I'm on your side. If I was you I would have done the same, but that won't make it a good decision, right?'

'Aish, you're right hyung. Anyways, can I stay over tonight?' I asked.

'How much I liked you to stay over, I have to do my studies also. But you can stay here for dinner if you like?' He suggested.

'Hmm! The food was delicious mrs. Kim!' I thanked Jinhwan's mother.

'It's okay Hanbin! Come here more often!' Mrs. Kim and the rest waved me good bye.

When I arrived at home I went straightly to my room. I closed the door and wanted to sleep, but when I turned around I saw a girl sitting on my bed.

'Jasmae..?'

'Hanbin..' she tried to look tough but her voice cracked.

'Why did you do that?' She broke down and cried.

Why is she crying over him?! I'm the victim here.

'I know it was not fair for you.. and I will really apologize for that.' She snobbed.

'But why did you punched him that much? It was not needed to hurt him.. you know you don't have any opponents, right? You know you're the only one for me.' She looked me right in the eyes.

'I know.. I'm sorry for my misbehaviour. It just really pained me seeing you with another guy.. Aish, remember how mad you also was seeing Krystal hugging me?! Well, this felt the same, but then ten times worse!' I tried explaining her.

'Ne.. I understand, but. Please don't hurt him anymore, okay?'

'If that's what my jagiya wants..'

She smiled to me and stayed the night over.