Chapter 23

'Mark..'

What is he doing here and why is he wearing our school uniform?

'Who is he? I haven't seen him before?' Hanbin asked.

'He is.. someone I know.' I answered.

'What? Right now I'm just someone you know?' Mark pouted. 'Why don't you tell him that I'm your ex.'

'MARK PLEASE!'

'YOU HAVE AN EXBOYFRIEND?!'

Hanbin and I yelled in core.

'Yes of course she had. It's only normal for her since she's an absolutely goddess.' Mark said and tried to drag me away with him, but Hanbin pulled me back.

'YAH! Hands of MY girlfriend. If I'm not mistaken you clearly said that you are the éx boyfriend.' Hanbin was yelling now and we were attracting a lot of attention.

'Guys please..' I wailed because there were so much people gathering around us right now. Some girls were even taking pictures and videos.

'Hey hey hey, what is happening here?' Jinhwan suddenly appeared.

'Hyung! He's stealing my Jasmae!' Hanbin's eyes looked like he was about to devour Mark's soul.

'Who are you?' Jinhwan turnt cold as ice and it made me shiver. I've never seen him like that before.

'No! Guys! You misunderstand.. Mark is not a bad person.. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!' And I ran away overwhelmed by my emotions.

Hanbin's POV

'JASMAE! Aish.' I tried to run after her but Jinhwan hyung stopped me.

'SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!' I yelled to that Mark guy.

'Can everyone please stop taking pictures and go to their own classroom?!' Jinhwan hyung asked irritated.

I went inside and Jinhwan followed. When we entered the classroom I was happy no one was there yet.

Slowly they started to arrive and when the bell rang mr. Wu came inside.

'ANNYEONG HASEYO MR. WU!' The class greeted him. He was about to sit down but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Knock. Knock.

'Come in.' Mr. Wu said.

And if my day couldn't get worse, that Mark guy walked in.

'Are you lost????' Mr. Wu asked.

'If I'm not mistaken.. this must be the musicans class?' His eyes searched for other pair of eyes that he can't seem to find, but then his eyes landed on mine.

'Yes, young man. This is the so called "Music Class", but what brings you here?'

Mark cleared his throat.

'Annyeong haseyo classmates. My name is Mark Tuan and I'm 18 years old. Since I'm a trainee at JYP entertainment I'll be joining this class.' He paused and everyone clapped.

'Woah, I want to enter JYP too..' Jackson said jealous.

'I left the States last January so I wasn't able to get my diploma yet. My agency agreed with it that I'll be attending this school untill I graduate.'

'Woohoo! Welcome Mark!' Everyone gave him a warm welcome, not knowing about the tensions that happened between us earlier this morning.

When the bell rang for our short break I headed towards him.

'How is JYP?' I heared Jackson asking him, but I pushed him aside.

'If something happend to Jasmae I will kill you and your whole fucking family.' I grabbed Mark by his collar and walked away.

Where is she? She never skipped classes before. Aish.

I started searching at the balcon, but she wasn't there. I wanted to go to the library, but suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

'Yah, you little punk.' I turned around to see Mark with a cold face.

'Don't touch me.' I shrugged off his hands and putted on an even colder face.

'I don't know how long you and Jasmae are together, nor do I care about it. All I care about right now is getting her back.' He stopped and I pulled out to punch him, but he dodged it easily.

'I'm not stupid, fighting on my first day of school means immediatly suspended and I am NOT going to do that just for the sake of yours.' He paused again, but this time his cold face changed into a smirk.

'Anyways, like I said. I'm not going to loose to you. I know her feelings for me are still there. Now that her feelings are wavering between us, I'll gladly take the chance to proof her that I'm still the one she loves.' He said and walked away.

I ran away, not knowing where it's leading me. All that was I was searching for right now was Jasmae.

Jasmae, I can't lose you. You're the one who changed me. You made me feel alive. You became my muse. Please don't leave me.

When I ran in the library I found her in the corner. When she looked up, she saw me and chuckled.

'Why are you so out of breath, paboya. Did you run?' She asked with her angelic smile.

'N- No, I didn't.' I teased her.

'Yah! You liar! Anyways, I'm done studying.' She closed her book.

'Let's go back to the classroom, jagiya.' As she grabbed my hands.

How could I even have doubts in her love for me?

Stay with me, Jasmae. I love you.