Chapter 16

Jasmae's POV

'I thought I had to celebrate my birthday alone!' Bobby cried.

'Don't cry!' Jinhwan ran to him and also cried along.

'We would never let you celebrate your birthday alone!' Hanbin joined the hug, a view seconds later everyone joined the hug.

'I love you so much, guys..' Bobby cried further.

'Saeng-il chukha hamnida..' Bom sang coming from the kitchen with cake in her hands.

'Everyone get your camera's together!' Mino shouted and everyone took their cellphone out.

'Make a wish Bobby!' Bom yelled in exitement and it was silent for ten seconds.

'..... THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!' Bobby opened his eyes and blew out the candles.

'Here is my, Hanbin, Zico, Jimin, Namjoon and Mino's gift. I hope you'll like it.' I handed him over the gift we bought.

'AIGOOO..... HOW DID YOU KNOW?!' He shouted and hugged me tight.

'Hey! You can hug me instead of Jasmae!' Hanbin yelled to Bobby, but Bobby just stook out his tongue.

'Give me time also! It's my birthday you know!' Bobby said.

'Hey! We have gifts also...' Bom said and that made Bobby break from our hug.

He got a snapback, perfumes and sunglasses.

'Thank you so much guys, I'm so happy to have all of you.' He started to tear up again.

'Don't be such a crybaby! We came here to make you smile, not cry!' Taehyun scolded him.

'COME AT ME LITTLE MAKNAE!' Bobby shouted and they hugged. Kyeopte!

We just played games the whole night and after that we watched a horror movie together.

Dum. Dum. Dum.

The movie was on it's climax when someone knocked on the door.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!' Everyone yelled.

'DON'T OPEN IT OR WE'LL DIE!!!'

'BOBBY NO DON'T!!' Everyone yelled in core when he walked towards the door.

'No wait, take a knife with you.. just in case!' Namjoon handed him over the knife.

He opened the door and......

Dara's POV

I heard people screaming next to my appartment so I decided to check.

*knock* *knock*

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!' I heard screams from inside.

-___-

What's going on?

Then the door opened and I saw Bobby pointing to me with a knife. What the hell!? Hahahaha.

'Omo! Dara noona! It's you.. come inside please!' Bobby said relieved and I entered. When I walked inside I saw the music class all sitting together. My eyes landed on B.I and his girlfriend. Hmm, they made up already? I smiled.

'Dara noona! We're watching a horror! Mind to join us?' They asked.

'I'm always in for a party!' And I decided to stay over.

Hanbin's POV

Oh, it was just Dara noona. Dang, that movie scared the hell out of me. I must act like a man in front of my girlfriend! Too bad the movie was too scary and I ended up screaming harder than Jasmae.

'HAHAHA!' She laughed at me.

'You were more scared than I was!' She imitated my screams.

'No I was not!' Defending myself. I saw Dara noona looking at us and she smiled to me.

'AISH, I'M SO TIRED!' Krystal yelled sleepily.

'Let's go to sleep guys!' Bobby announced and the reality was that the livingroom was way too small for all of us to sleep in.

'Some of you can sleep in my house?' Dara noona suggested.

'Seunghoon and I are going to sleep there!' Bom said grabbing her stuffs and went over to Dara's house. Soon, Zico, Mino and Jackson followed. Now the left ones here left are me, Jasmae, Namjoon, Taehyung, Taehyun, Jimin, Bobby, Jinhwan and Krystal.

'Bobby, let us sleep in your room.' I said.

'NO! Don't let those lovebirds sleep together! Who might know what will happen!' Taehyun yelled and I kicked him.

'Ah, fine. Make yourself comfortable then.' Bobby replied ignoring Taehyun.

'Let's go then.' And I dragged Jasmae along with me.

When I turned off the lights of Bobby's room, I layed beside her.

'Jagi.. I'm scared. Please don't leave me alone in the dark.' She whispered.

'I will never leave you.. my jagiya.' I promised her.

I slowly kissed her, but the kiss turnt out to a rough passionate kiss. I pulled my shirt off and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I couldn't take my hands off her and soon I pulled off her shirt. I stopped kissing her and my hands admired her body. Although her body was really petite, her curves were outstanding big. I felt exitement and burning desires. It was my first time going this far with a girl and it felt undiscribable amazing.

Because it was dark I couldn't see her face burning red, but I could feel her face heat up.

'Jagi.. I.. I'm not ready for this yet.' She softly said.

'I.. I'm sorry jagiya.. I let go of myself. I, please forgive me.'

Aish Hanbin. What have you done?!

'It's okay.. I didn't got a hold of myself either..' she said kissing my nose.

'Let's just sleep okay?' She suggested and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.