Chapter 41

When I entered the studio, Dok2 putted on a random beat.

'Do I have to freestyle?' I asked trough the mic and he nodded.

1

2

3

"Call off, you in a presence of a queen! Let me shake it off, my boyfriend just signed a couples deals, he might break you off, oh. Trust me, I keep a couple hundreds having backups like Double B. Couple wet wipes in case a bum tryna touch me, ew. Keepin your distance from me because I'm ill, but when I sneeze on the beat, the beat got sicker. Now move away because even your boyfriend is my fanboy."

I finally opened my eyes after freestyling. Damn, that was weak, I should've prepared something.

But how was I supposed to know our date would've turn out into a sort of audition. Lol.

Dok2 gestured me to come out and I walked towards their way, I saw all of them laughing.

'Hahaha! Damn gurl! "I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker!" How do you come up with that!' Beenzino laughed.

'Kimbap, why haven't you introduced them earlier to us? Both of them are amazing.' Dok2 commented.

'Dokie, let them both sign the contract already.' Beenzino said impatient.

'I really want to join, but.. I don't think uncle wants me to miss classes beause of this..' I brought in slowly.

'Ah, I forgot to tell you boss, she's the little niece of Mr. Yang!' Bobby said.

'YG ha.. Big Bang, CL, Epik High.. Ah yes, we collabrated with YG one time.' Dok2 nodded.

'And B.I is CL's little brother by the way.' Bobby added.

'Woah! This is what they call killing two birds with one stone!' Beenzino laughed.

'Well, think about it both, if you want to sign you can come with Bobby over here, okay?' Dok2 smiled.

'I don't need to think.' Hanbin said determined.

'You sure about it you want to join?' Beenzino handed him over the contract.

'Pfft, if I was him I wouldn't think about it twice too, who doesn't want to join the best of the best?' Dok2 bragged and I gave him quite right.

After we Hanbin signed the contract we left the building.

'YAAAAAHH!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!' Bobby yelled jumping around.

'ME TOO BRUH, ME TOO!!' Hanbin joined his happiness. I felt happy for them both.

'Jasmae, you should join us too!' Bobby rubbed the back of my head.

'I'll ask it first, okay!'

Back on our way to home we passed by a Kimbap restaurant and decided to eat there to celebrate all of our happiness.

'Wuhbuh we dehuas dyuwo?' Bobby said with mouth full.

'Hmm! Duhilbie suhngud rit!' Hanbin answered back and Bobby clapped.

-________-

'Are you guys aliens? How could you understand that?! Atleast empty your mouth when you want to talk.' I sighed.

I took a picture of them two and sent it to the Kakao groupschat.

"Yah, why didn't you invite me?" -Jinhwan oppa

"Please bring me kimbap too! :(" - Taehyun

"Bobby, come over. We're in the studio with Tablo hyung right now." Mino said what caused us to leave.

Hanbin brought me home and we seperated ways. Bobby turnt left.

'You want to stay over?' I asked Hanbin when we arrived at home.

'Yes sure.. but why is there a gate? And a bodyguard?' He asked confused.

'Yeah. I told you I was attacked by a psychotic clown didn't I.' 

'Oh yeah..' 

'Auntie, we're home!' I shouted when we entered and I saw auntie with a frustrated head around the corner.

'Who is "we" OH- Hanbin aaaah!' She rushed to Hanbin and hugged him.

'You're back? Darling- Hanbin is back!' she yelled towards the living room and uncle appeared with his smirking head.

'Nice to see you again, B.I.' Uncle said and I know he really likes Hanbin. He once said to me, if he should pick up someone from my old class to be in YG, he'd pick Hanbin. Of course, I smiled like crazy of proudness.

'Same, president.' Hanbin bowed to uncle.

'Uncle, uncle, ucle!' 

'Ne?' Uncle looked to me.

'Can I join Illionaire? They asked me to sign a contract.'

'Illionaire? Yeah, sure.' And he walked away.

That was it? A simple "sure"? Woah. I looked at Hanbin and saw so much joy in his eyes.

'We're watching a movie, so go enjoy yourselves and don't disturb us!' Auntie sounded like a teenage girl and followed uncle. Hanbin and I grabbed as much food as we could carry from the kitchen and went to my room.

'KYAAAA!!' I yelled when Hanbin lifted me up and threw me several times in the air.

'Jasmae-aaah, Jasmae-aaaah' he cooed.

'Put me down!' I kicked him everywhere trying to be back on land again.

'I'm sorry, I'm just reaaaaally happy!' He threw me on bed and jumped above me.

'Yah! You're so heavy! Get off me!' I said and he switched us and it went so fast I didn't even saw it happening.

'Better?' He smirked when I was now on top of him.

'Yes.. Hanbin oppa.' I seduced him leaning forward whispering in his ears.

'Ew, don't do that!' He shivered from pleasure and pulled his shirt off.

'I know you want me.' I smirked to him.

'What about we catch up the time we have missed while I was in the States now?'

'In other words you just want me so bad right now that you have no clothes on left!' I laughed and kissed him because I couldn't hold in my female hormones anymore.

****

'Jasmae-ah, we're at home!' I heard auntie's voice and rushed to the livingroom hoping that they maybe bought something for me too.

Hanbin just left and I'm sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast with no company at all. When I entered the livingroom my eyes widened because the man, or prefer the word boy, standing besides auntie wasn't uncle.

'Wo-woah! Auntie, why is he here? How do you know him?' I asked totally in shock.

'His parents aren't here to take care of him now. He's a nephnew from your uncle like you are a niece of mine. He'll stay here as long as he needs so I hope you guys would get along well.' Auntie smiled to me.

'But why have you never told?' I pouted.

'Your uncle only talks about things you come up with, and since you don't know about it, he never brought it up.'

'Annyeong, I'm-' he tried introducing himself, but of course I know who he is. Who doesn't?!

'Ah, ani! Of course I know who you are!'

'Ah, really?' He rubbed the back of his head smiling awkwardly. When I took a better look at him he looked like Taehyung's long lost brother.

'Yes of course, Daehyun oppa!'