Chapter 4

I walked in the living room and saw that Mino was plugging in his iPod to the boxers. Aish, these guys already felt home I see. 

"Turn up the music.."

I heard the music and even I started to dance. A view seconds later everyone joined us and the whole living room was filled with everyone's dances.

I tapped Bom if she could walk with me to the kitchen help me bring the snacks to the living room.

'Yes sure!' she said.

When we went back to the living room we saw the table full of beverages, as I mean liqour.

'WHAT?' I shouted.

'Wae? You never drank before Jasmae-ah?' Jimin asked.

Actually I did, but I did not expect that THEY did since I thought Koreans are very strict people.

'Of course I did! Bring it on!' I said happily and everyone cheered.

'Ugh, playing the badgirl, huh?' Hanbin mentioned but I just ignored him. 

An hour later all the liqour bottles were empty as everyone was quite tipsy, if not: drunk.

'LET'S PLAY A GAME!' Taehyung said with his wide smile.

'NAE! LET'S PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!' Jimin shouted.

'Jimin..' Namjoon said. 

'You have no jams.'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!' Everyone laughed.

'Let's play truth or dare instead?' Bom suggested.

'LET ME KISS WITH MY NOONA!' Seunghoon yelled.

'AAAHH! DON'T EVER TOUCH ME!' Bom ran away with Seunghoon chasing her.

Aw, they were so cute to watch!

'Yes let's play truth or dare!' Jackson said excited.

'Let's use the bottle!' Bobby said while grabbing the most nearby bottle. 

'Ok! Start!' as we all sat in a circle.

The circle was Namjoon, me, Jimin, Taehyun, Jinhwan, Bobby, Hanbin, Mino, Zico, Jackson, Taehyung, Bom, Seunghoon. 

Bobby spinned the bottle and it landed on...... 'TAEHYUNG!' 

'Truth or dare?' Bobby asked him.

'Dare.' Taehyung said.

'Go wiggle in your boxers.'

HAHAHA how can he make him do that?

Taehyung started stripping and I covered my eyes. Someone putted I'm Sexy And I Know It on and Taehyung started Wiggling. I peeked at Bom, but she didn't cover her eyes and was laughing her ass off, so I decided to take a look also.

'HAHAHAHA!!'

After that the bottle spun about like 12 times already, it pointed to me.

'AHH! Finally it's Jasmae's turn!' All of them shouted.

'Truth or dare?' Zico asked me.

'Dare.'

I saw Zico smirking.

'Hey! Be nice to me!'

His smirk became even more dirty.

'Kiss the most handsome guy in this room.'

How could he do this to me? All of them were handsome. I looked at Hanbin and he looked back with a blank face.  

'Okay! Close your eyes everyone!' I said.

'No, that's not fair! That way we can't see if you really kissed someone from us!' Zico replied.

'Just do it, when I'm in front of 'that' person I'll say that you can look, okay?' they agreed.

'Okay, you can look!'

I gave a peck on the lips of the person in front of me.

'What!? You call that a kiss!?' Mino shouted. He grabbed my head and kissed me for five seconds, if not. More.

'WOOHOO!!' everyone cheered, except one person. Hanbin had a blank face, but there was something added to it. It looked, pained?

'Yah!! why did you kissed Mino, Jasmae-ah?! I'm clearly the most handsome here!' Jimin whined. 

'Jimin..' Namjoon began and we already knew which joke was going to come.

'You have no jams.'

'HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!' everyone laughed.

Since everyone was tipsy no one could stop laughing. Taehyun was so hit by the liqour that he couldn't even sit up anymore and that is when Jinhwan stopped the game and announced that it was past midnight already. He and Bobby caried Taehyun upstairs as he fell asleep on the ground. Aish, this makae. 

Hanbin's POV

Why did I feel a bit of jealousy when that girl kissed Mino? It's not like I expected her to kiss me right?

I went outside to catch fresh air when Jinhwan announced that it was bedtime already. I didn't feel like sleeping yet, but I went inside as it was too cold outside. I layed down on the sofa and looked around me. This house was big, indeed. I dozed off and fell asleep.

'Hanbin, can we talk?' Jasmae asked.

AISH, why is she even appearing in my dream?

'No.' I said as I was hoping she would dissapear from my dream.

'It's okay if you don't want to talk.' she sighed.

'I was just wondering what I did to you that made you act like this to me.' she continued with an unhappy face.

It made me want to comfort and hug her, saying it will be okay, but I ignored her.

'Why do you.. Smoke?' she asked.

'Mind your own business and leave me alone.' I bluntly said to her, what made her eyes look painful, but she quickly blinked it away.

'Anyways, I lied when I was claiming Mino to be the most handsome person in this room.' she said looking to me with honestly.

'To me, you're the most handsome guy out here.' she walked towards me.

'Goodnight Hanbin, I won't bother you anymore.' as she pecked a small kiss on my forhead.

She left, leaving me blushing and smiling.

What a strange dream.