Chapter 15

The next day after school we decided to roam around Meongdong with the whole class.

While the dumb trio kept running to streetwear fashion, Bom, Taehyun and Krystal ran into luxurious stores.

'HAVE YOU SEEN THAT GUCCI BELT?!' Taehyun yelled like a girl.

'NO DID YOU SAW THE BAG!?' Bom yelled back.

'NO I WANT THE GLASSES!!' Krystal yelled also.

Aish, these little divas. Since the tastes between us were really different, we decided to split up in two teams. The streetwear team was me, Jackson, Mino, Zico, Bobby, Hanbin, Jimin and Namjoon. The divateam was Taehyun, Krystal, Jinhwan, Taehyung, Bom and Seunghoon.

They dragged me to a store and when we entered, the party burst out.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!' I ran to the most nearby rack that was filled with HBA clothing. I turned around and that one was filled with OFFWHITE, turned around again and saw BAPE.

'AAAAAAHHH, MAY I DIE HERE PLEASE!' I yelled in preasure.

'JASMAE-AH, JASMAE-AH! Do you like this outfit?' Jimin came running to me with a Pyrex shirt and VSVP cap.

'It looks so hiphop!' I complimented him.

In the classroom, we have the swag-swag and the classyline. The boys in the store here are the swagline.

I searched myself an outfit and went to the pay desk with two STUSSY shirts, a HBA shirt and a SAMMCLONDON cropped top. My heart broke down at the price.

W538000. Gulp.

It's okay since I had a blackcard. I didn't shop that often, but I guess auntie will get mad because I bought these swaggy clothes instead of buying things from Givenchy or LV.

I saw Bobby looking at a KTZ outfit and pittied him a bit. Hanbin told me that he lives on his own because his parents were abroad for work and sends him money to live from, believing Hanbin it really was nothing. Just enough to live from.

I gathered the guys together without Bobby noticing.

'Y'all know that it's Bobby's birthday soon, right?' I asked and everyone nodded.

'How much money do you all got?' I asked and I pulled a pokerface seeing that most of them only had W10000 left.

'Aish, okay give it to me. I'll buy Bobby the KTZ outfit he's been admiring since he entered this store okay? Try distracting him and I'll buy it.' I ordered them and they took Bobby outside.

To: Bom

"It's almost Bobby's birthday, don't forget to buy him a gift."

Taehyung's POV

'KYAAA! Don't spend all your money! We have to buy something for Bobby's birthday!' Bom noona shouted.

I looked in my wallet and saw that I only had W15000 left since I bought Givenchy glasses. I looked really handsome with it!

'What would you buy for Bobby?' I asked Krystal.

'Hmm.. it's not that difficult. I guess I'll buy him a snapback, or sunglasses, or both. I know Bobby likes to look really swaggy.' She answered me smiling.

'And if it was MY birthday, what would you like to give me?' I asked.

'For you.. would be difficult.' She admitted.

'But, I'll try my best to find you a gift that you would like of course!' She added.

'What about giving me your heart instead?' I smirked.

'Yah! My heart is already pulverised and crushed!' She stook out her tongue.

'I can make it for you?' I suggested.

'Then try it!'

Just give me the chance Krystal, I'll heal your heart in no time.

As the week passed by, everyone was busy preparing Bobby's 18th birthday.

Finally, when it was Friday, his birthday, everyone sang for him when he entered the classroom.

'Saeng-il chukha hamnida, Bobby!' Everyone congratulated and hugged him.

'So, no one is coming to celebrate my birthday with me untill I have to work?' Bobby asked after we were dissmissed pouting his lips.

'Eh.. we all have appointments to attend!' We said and we were really bad liars, so everyone ran away after that, leaving a dissapointed Bobby behind.

'AISH!! Be quiet!' Jasmae kicked Jimin. We were hiding in tufts in front of Bobby's house, waiting for him to leave and decorate his house.

'Why do we need to hide in the tufts?!' Everyone whined.

'Stop whining! We are just doing this to give our friend the best party he ever had!' She whispered and everyone stopped muttering.

Half our later Bobby walked out his appartment with a dissapointed look.

Just wait Bobby, when you'll get back home your smile will return again.

'Hanbin give me the keys!' Jasmae jumped up running to Bobby's appartment and we followed.

Bobby's POV

'So, no one is coming to celebrate my birthday with me untill I have to go to work?' I asked but they said they all had appointments to attend and ran away.

This never happend before. I walked home and decided to play videogames to kill my time untill work. Two hours passed by and I walked to my work.

When I arrived they told me I didn't have to work. Strange.

'It's your birthday today Bobby, go celebrate it. You deserve it, my hardworking employee.' My boss smiled at me.

Boss, the truth is, I have no one to celebrate it with, I thought. I just nodded and walked back towards home.

On my way, I wanted to buy some liqour but I remembered I didn't take any money with me.

'Aish, can this day become worse?' I muttered in myself and kicked a Coca-Cola tin.

When I got home I switched the lights on and suddenly..

'HAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!!!!!' I saw thirtheen punks in front of me and the whole appartment was decorated.

Tears filled my eyes.

'I thought I had to celebrate my birthday alone!' I cried.