Chapter 3

The week past by really quick and before I knew, it was already Thursday evening. I sat at the dinning table with my uncle and auntie and looked up when auntie spoke.

'Jasmae-ah, I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier but your uncle and I will be leaving tomorrow night for a short vacation to the Philippines. It's our fifteenth anniversary so we want some quality time together. You can invite a friend for a sleepover okay?'

'Oh, yes it's alright auntie. Congratulations and have fun together!' I smiled to the both of them.

'No boys allowed!' uncle warned me. 'Otherwise I will kick their ass including yours!'

'Hehe, ne. Is it okay if I invite Park Bom over, uncle?' I asked.

'Yes, but make sure she won't take you to her own alien planet. Have a nice time together while we are away.' uncle replied.

'Thank you uncle, you too!' I answered.

The next day during lunch we all sat together and I sat inbetween Bom and Mino.

'Eh, Bom..' I started.

'Yes dongsaeng?' Bom smiled to me.

'Well, my uncle and aunt will be leaving today to the Philippines this weekend and they told me I could invite a friend for a sleepover.. and I was wondering if you wanted to come over?'

'OMO! A SLEEPOVER?? YOU GUYS HEARD THAT?? JASMAE-AH IS HOLDING A SLEEPOVER!' Mino shouted and everyone went wild.

'WOOAHH!!'

'WHEN IS IT?'

'WE FINALLY GET TO GET A LOOK INSIDE MR YANG'S HOUSE!'

'CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!' they all screamed.

No. Just. Why.

'Guys please!' I whined. Uncle will kill me.

'Weh? What's the problem Jasmae-ah? Aren't we allowed to come over? It's okay since they are not there right? We will leave everything clean and it will look like we never stepped a foot inside the house!' Mino said.

'Ne, we are good boys, right?' Bobby announced and everyone cheered for him.

Aish, whatever I will say there is no stopping in this boys to come over to my house.

After the lunch we had our sectorsection and our's was music. This was actually the first music lesson I'll get and I heard everyone here has amazing vocal and rap skills. I feel nervous now the lesson is about to start and then the teacher walked in.

'Annyeong haseyo Tablo!'

WAAHH! The famous Tablo was our teacher? Omo this school is just too much! I'm really a big fan of Epik High!

'Annyeong class.' Tablo greeted back and then looked at me.

'Annyeong Jasmae, my name is Lee Seon-Woong but you can call me by my stage name Tablo. Don't call me Mr. or something because I'll feel old and uncomfortable, hehe.' He said to me.

'Ne.' I nodded and bowed to him.

'Everyone, show us your skills you developed during the summer break. I hope you didn't slack in your skills, so let's hear it out!' Tablo announced as everyone sat in a circle.

The circle clockwise was Tablo, Taehyun, Bom, me, Seunghoon, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jackson, Zico, Mino, Jinhwan, Bobby, Hanbin.

We started with Taehyun and as he began to sing, I literally saw rainbows and everything that was sweet and kind in his background. His voice is so angelic! I need fresh air right now!