Chapter 39

'Hanbin..' I walked back.

'Please, give me 5 minutes to explain myself..' he begged on his knees.

Yes bitch, that's right. Bow for me. Ok ok ok I'm just kidding.

'Okay.' I gave in and walked with him towards the beach.

'Bring it on, what's your explenation for your horrible behaviour?' I rolled my eyes.

'Hey, don't be like that!' He looked hurt and it reminded me of the day of the prom he confessed to me.

'Anyways, well okay. I actually was thinking of the evil things I should do when you guys will be back to Seoul again when suddenly Jinhwan hyung burst in my room and beated the crap of me. Eh yeah, he told me I was possesed with evil and showered me with holy water and I saw the light again. Hey- don't punch me!' He jumped away to dodge my punch.

'Okay, okay! I'm just kidding! I'm really really sorry.. I started to turn back again into my old self when you came by and we fought you know.. Your words cut deep in my heart and realized you were right. I'm not ready yet for the things I planned for myself. I worked on myself and tried to change to the Hanbin you knew, but I wasn't ready to face you yet because I wasn't fully recovered, that's why I outrunned you. But then, one day I followed you and saw you with Mark at the park, my jealousy took over and I thought you replaced me already.. I WAS HURT YOU KNOW THAT?! Then- then, you kissed that punk on his forhead and he was laying on your lap and aish, what the hell was I supposed to think by then? The first thing that came up in my mind was revenge of course! But I didn't get the result that I wanted. I wanted to see you beg, begging me to break up with Hayi and take you again, but then you was the one outrunning me! I felt so confused.. and then Bobby beated the crap out of me without understanding the situation.' He sighed.

'I felt so angry and was focusing on a bigger revenge when suddenly Jinhwan hyung came by and sucked everything out my mind. I don't even understand how he did that, but I told him everything. Of course, he punched me for my stupidity but understood me a little. I didn't even had the chance to think of what to do next because he pushed me into a taxi and sent me this way.

"If you'll wait a little longer, Hayi will only get hurt more and Jasmae might never take you back."

He yelled before the taxi left and hmm, yeah, here I am.'

'That was the most bullshit I heard my entire life!' And this time I punched him for real.

'You were, oh excuse me, you ARE using Hayi just for revenge?! Can't you see how madly in love she is with you?!' I yelled to him.

'Hey- hey! Sorry okay.. I'll apologize to her! But please take me back!' He fell again on his knees.

'Jasmae, jagiya.. saranghae.. I miss you so much! Forgive me for making you cry, hurting you, everything that I've done wrong.' He bowed his head and I couldn't help but stroke it.

'I can literaly run away and vommit at this moment Hanbin, but stand up. The first thing that comes now is that you'll apologize to Hayi. My forgiveness comes later.'

Hanbin's POV

'Thanks for at least listening.. I guess I have to fix it up with Hayi first then.' I stood up.

'So, are you coming with me to Hayi?' I really hoped she would say yes so it would lessen the awkwardness between Hayi and me.

'No, of course not! You messed it up, I didn't! Go fix your own problems now!' She flipped her hair. Sigh.

'But, where are you going to stay for now then?' 

'I'll go over to Nada's room.' She quickly pecked a kiss on my lips and ran away as fast as she could, but tripped over her own foot.

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Tccchh' I acted like I choked so she wouldn't see I was laughing my ass off. Sigh, she's still clumpsy as ever.

Okay, here we go.

Knock. Knock.

'Hayi..' I whispered but ran away when a girl with short blonde hair opened the door. Oops, that wasn't Hayi.

Knock. Knock.

This time I made sure I checked out who it was before I would call out names.

'B.I oppa?!' Hayi almost shouted when she saw me and I covered her mouth.

'Be quiet!' I pushed her inside and closed the door.

'What are you doing here?!' She asked.

'Please sit down. I'm here to apologize. Listen carefully, okay?' I calmed her down and started telling her my story.

'So, you're thinking I'll accept a sorry after you treated me like shit?!' She yelled when I finished.

Hayi, please don't act like that right now.

'What do you want me to do then?!' I sighed in frustration.

'Be my boyfriend for a week then, FOR REAL. Take me out on dates, buy me cute stuffs, you know..'

'BUT I ALREADY WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!'

'But you weren't nice to me..' she said with an unhappy face.

'Mianhe.. Hayi.. I'm really sorry for my behaviour.'

'I don't want your sorry!' She yelled.

'Okay, sorry. I guess I can guarentee your wish then.' I smirked.

'But I mean after we come back to Seoul again of course!'

'No problem.' I smiled to her.

****

'You ready?' I asked.

'Ne.' I heard on the otherside of the line.

Hmmm.. I whistled a song on my way to the restaurant for my date. The girls came back today and of course, the date has to be today also.

'Can I help you, sir?' A waitress asked when I walked in.

'Yeah, I reserved a table for two.' I replied and she leaded me to the table.

'If you need anything just call me, sir.' She winked at me but I ignored her.

'Thanks, but I'm waiting for my girlfriend.' I told her what caused her to look hurt and left me alone.

At that moment I saw Hayi entering the restaurant and at the same time, Jasmae plotted besides me.

'Yah! Pay attention to me!' She whined and I quickly covered our heads with the menu.

'What are you doing?' She asked but I was still observing Hayi.

'Sushh, reduce your voice a little.' I finally looked at her and I could literally fly in the 7th heaven right now. I didn't even saw her dress because her angelic face distracted me so much.

'Owaah..' I brought out staring at her and she smirked.

'Don't drool over me okay, tss. But, what's going on?' She asked pointing to the table Hayi was sitting and a boy was approaching her.

'BOBBY?!' Hayi shouted.