Chapter 49

[A/N] Hey guys! I made an EXO/iKon fanfic for the exo-l's and ikonics here. I'd really appreciate it if you all would check it out! It's on my profile, named "What Is Love? [EXO/IKON]" 

Btw, at the end of this chapter, I'd like you to go back to chapter 43 and read the author's note if you don't remember.

Go grab some tissues already, I really hated writing this chapter.

------

Jasmae's POV

'Are you really sure you want to do this?' Bom looked at me with tears in her eyes.

It has been more than a year now since Hanbin and I broke up. The fact that iKon debuted a half year ago didn't really help me to get over him, In fact, it only got worse. The day Hanbin broke up with me was the last time we saw and talked to eachother. I made my decision and he made his. The fact that he couldn't accept my decision hurt me, but whatever he decides, it was his decision. I couldn't really do something to it.

The first days, I thought he just threatened me to keep his child, but he wasn't. After a week, he still didn't called and the day of the abortion, I had no sights of him either.

Slowly on I started to accept that it was really over between us. I felt dizzy everytime i thought about the fact he let go of me that fast. Did I really meant that little to him? Where were his words that he'd love me no matter what? I thought our love would last until the end.. but it was to beautiful to be true.

While I spent my nights crying over him, he never took the opportunity to contact me. Eventhough I told myself everytime that it didn't hurt at all, that I could live without him, I know that was just all a lie to fool myself. My tears never got empty thinking about him.

I called him once, hoping to hear his voice calming me down telling it all will be alright, but I only heard a woman saying "This number is no longer in use."

Walking through the streets of Seoul, I saw his cold, fierce face on every billboard. Even when I turned the TV on, all I saw was iKon.

Uncle was being generous to me at first when he knew we broke up, but as iKon started to grow really big, he couldn't stop bragging about them even at home.

'Mian.. Jasmae.' He apologized everytime I walked away from the dinningtable, not being able to hear what he has to say about the almighty B.I who's trading in G Dragon's footsteps.

One day, I decided that this couldn't go on any longer and searched up a couple possibilities.

'Yes, unnie. Don't cy. I'm really sure about it.' I smiled to Bom wiping her tears away.

'Just make sure you're always healthy okay! And don't forget about us! Just visit often and let hear a lot from you..' She now started crying and my heart broke in pieces hearing her cry.

Bom has been a huge support to me during my breakdown. She supported my decision and said it was my choice. She has seen me break down so many times everytime I saw Hanbin on TV, in a magazine, on posters and name up.

'I'll be fine.. Don't worry about me. Take. Good care, of everyone here, okay?' I paused several times because my tears were about to burst out.

'Do you need anything else?' She asked me while I was packing my bags.

'No.. I think it's complete now. Let's go to the airport.'

When we arrived at the airport, Mark and the other members from Got7 were also there. My flight was to New York and find a job there. I finished my school here in Seoul so I had enough papers to find work. 

'Didn't you have a concert today?' I asked Mark.

'I would like to say good bye to my princess.' Mark looked me in my eyes and pulled me into a hug.

'Thank you so much for everything you've done for me Mark.' I snobbed against his chest.

'Thanks to all of you!' I said to all the boys now who pulled me into a hug one by one.

'Always take care noona.. Don't forget us.' BamBam hugged me.

'How can I forget about you guys? I think I'm the one suposed to say that.' I patted his head.

As last, it were uncle and aunt who pulled me into a hug. We said our farwells already at home, but when auntie started to tear up, I couldn't hold my tears in any longer.

'I'm so thankful to both of you for taking me in your household as your own daughter.. Yaeroboon.. I will never forget what you have all done for me.. I'm so thankful auntie.. uncle. I hope the company will continue to grow as big as possible..' I cried saying everything what I've always wanted to say.

'Why are you thanking us, pabo. You're like our daughter.. Come on, hurry up and get in your plane, before it leaves.' I saw uncle also tearing up for the first time in my life what made my heart only break more.

'Goodbye guys. I'll miss you all.' I waved everyone goodbye before boarding in.

'Switch off your electronic device and fasten your seatbelts.' The air hostess broadcasted through the mini airplane televisions when the plane started to flight.

For the last time, I looked out the window.

Farwell Seoul, my beautiful memories with you.. My friends.. and most of all, farwell Hanbin.. I guess this is where our story ends.