Chapter 13

Jasmae's POV

'Hanbin why?' I cried against his chest but he pushed me away.

'YOU PROMISED TO LOVE ME!' I yelled crying.

'If you really love me you should be happy if I'm happy.' He said coldly and walked away with a smirking Krystal.

'NOOOOOOOO!!!' I woke up screaming and found out that I was crying also.

Omo! The dream, or prefer nightmare, seemed so real.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 5:00 am. I tried sleeping again, but failed. Since I couldn't sleep anymore I decided to wash up and eat and because I had plenty of time left I decided to just walk to school. 7:00 am already?

When I was on my way to school I saw Jinhwan.

'Oppa!!' I shouted. He turned around and saw me.

'Ha, Jasmae, didn't take the taxi today?' He asked.

'I woke up really early so I decided to take a walk, hehe.' I answered back.

'What's the reason you woke up so early? And why are your eyes so puffy? Did you cry?' He asked worried.

This oppa is so nice! No wonder everyone looks up to him. He really takes his role as the eldest seriously.

'I.. I had a nightmare oppa..' as my eyes started to water again.

WHY AM I CRYING AGAIN?! I'm so weak.

'Would you tell me?' He asked gently wiping my tears away. I told him my nightmare and he locked my face inbetween his hands.

'Jasmae-ah, out of all the things you should worry about, Hanbin leaving you shouldn't be one. I don't know if Hanbin told you that you are his first girlfriend, but never in my life I've seen him caring and loving a girl. Krystal coming back here won't change that. Besides, he never loved her. Hanbin saw Krystal once as a girl bestfriend, but she ruined everything by falling in love with him. Please stop worrying yourself about silly things like that, okay?'

'Hmm, ne!' I tried to cheer up by his words. He grabbed my hand and we walked further.

When we arrived in the classroom everyone was there already. I walked towards Hanbin and patted a quick kiss on his cheeks.

'Goodmorning, my love.' I said.

'Goodmorning, why are your eyes so puffy?' He asked. I decided to not tell him my nightmare as he would only be sad so I just told him that I slept bad.

The morning passed by very quick and before I knew it was already P.E time.

'Okay guys, we'll play soccer!' Psy announced.

'Woohoo!!' Bom most enthousiast of all.

'Okay the red team will be Hanbin, Bobby, Krystal, Jimin, Jackson, Zico. The rest is team blue, now go go go go!!'

Everyone was playing very fanatic and I wanted to make a goal, but then someone stook out his foot what made me fall hard. I turned to see a smirking Krystal.

'JAGIYA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!' Hanbin came running to me.

'Omo! Are you alright, Jasmae?' Krystal asked faking to be worried.

I tried to stand up but a painshot trough my ankle.

'AAAHH!' I yelled.

'LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU CRAZY BITCH!!' Hanbin yelled to Krystal and was making a movement to punch her.

'NOOOOO!!' I and Bobby yelled at the same time. Bobby pulled him away from her.

'HURT HER ONCE MORE AND I WILL BREAK YOUR ENTIRE LEGS!!!!' Hanbin yelled out of his mind.

'Let's go to the firstaid.' He turned to me and carried me away since I couldn't walk.

That afternoon he and his mom brought me home.

'Be careful jagi, take care of it and you'll be able to walk soon without a plaster cast.' He quickly pecked a kiss on my cheeks before leaving.

Seeing him worrying about me like this made me really happy. I guess Jinhwan oppa is right, he won't leave me for Krystal.

The next day when I entered school I saw girls gathering around posters. Since I was smalll I couldn't see them, so I decided not to pay attention on it.

'Ew, that's her.'

'What a dirty two-timer.'

'What is even so special about her?'

Are they talking about me? It must be something ridiculous again, I think.

When I entered the class only Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon were there. Slowly one by one everyone arrived. Still no Hanbin? Finally, he entered the class. I wanted to walk towards him but he went straightly to his seat.

'Jagi..' I said slowly.

'Don't talk to me.' He bluntly said. What's wrong? I saw him holding a poster.

'Something happend? ..' I asked.

He throwed the poster to me and ran out of the classroom at the moment the bell rang. I looked at the poster.

"Jasmae cheating on B.I with Jinhwan"

And I saw a picture of Jinhwan holding my face looking like we were about to kiss, and a picture that we were holding hands.

'This can't be..