Chapter 48

'I'm pregnant.' She said.

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm pregnant." Reverberated in my head.

Was this real? Am I not being pranked?! Where are the cameras?

Her face is too serious and sad..

It felt like thousands of emotions exploded inside me. I felt worried, happy, sad, proud, curious.

How might things work out? How will our baby grow? What will be it's name? How will the others react to this? Am I ready to become dad? Am I stable to support a family? Are mom and dad ready to become grandparents? Is noona ready to become an aunt? Will president Yang be okay with this? Will my members be ok with it? How will the fandom react?

So many questions shot in my head in a couple seconds. I'm busy with my trainee life and she's busy studying..

It will work out, I'm sure of it. I'm sure mom will support us through it and help us handle everything.

'Hey.. why are you crying? Isn't a child something beautiful? I think this is the best gift someone has given to me so far.' I smiled and wiped her tears away.

'Ha Hanbin..' She cried against my chest.

'It's alright.. Cry your heart out, I'm just here. I'm sure you're so in shock by the sudden news.. I was too..' I whispered rubbing her back.

After a couple minutes of silence between us, where only her snobs could be heard, I dialed Jinhwan's number and called him.

'Ne?'

'Hyung, tell manager-nim I won't come back today. Something happend thar has to been dealt with.'

'Hmm.. something happend, Hanbin? If you need my help just dial my number and I'll come right away.' He said and hung up.

'So.. let's go?' I stood up and grabbed her hands.

'Where are we going?' Jasmae asked.

'To people who knows what has to be done.'

***

Around 6pm we waited for my parents to arrive at Jasmae's house. Mr. & Mrs. Yang were here already and waited full tension for what's going to come. They knew it was something serious just to look on our face and I bet that mrs. Yang already knew what we were about to tell.

Once my parents arrived, we gathered around the dinningtable full of food mrs. Yang prepared.

'So kids.. what was the important thing you gathered us together for?' Mom asked.

I looked at Jasmae if she was going to tell it.. but all she did was looking down to her plate.

'Jasmae is pregnant.'

Silence. Nothing more than silence.

'ARE YOU BOTH INSANE?!' Mr. Yang stood up and started yelling.

'B.I ARE YOU CRAZY?! You haven't debut yet but you're proudly telling us that you've already ruined your carreer?!' He yelled now directly towards me and I looked at my parents for help, but they didn't seem happy too.

'Honey.. please calm down.' Mrs. Yang gestured him to sit down.

'What are you planning to do with the baby?' Mom asked us.

'Of course we're going to keep-'

'I don't want it.' Jasmae interruped me.

She don't what?

'Excuse me?' I turned to my left to face her.

'I said I don't want it.'

'YOU DON'T WHAT?! WHY WOULDN'T YOU KEEP IT?! IS IT BECAUSE OF ME?!' I grabbed her arms and started shaking her out of panick.

'Hanbin calm down and let her go.' Dad commanded me, but I didn't listen.

'The responsibilities are too big and I don't want to lose my life yet for a child.' She coldy said further.

Why does it feel like my entire future is taken away from me?..

'Are you going for abortion?' Mrs. Yang asked.

'Yes.'

'I go with Hanbin, I don't think you should throw away a living thing. Also, I wouldn't mind babysit on it as you said you wouldn't have time anymore. I have to admit that I kind of got excited by the idea of being a grandmother already..' My mom said and I shot her a thankful glance.

'No. She's not going to keep the child. As his mother I would have thought that you'd think more about your son's future.' Mr. Yang said.

'The world does not need to know that the child is Hanbin's, we can just tell them it's his sibling, so he can spend time with her in pulic no matter what without getting bashed, right?'

'I agree with mrs. Kim, but the decision is still up to Jasmae.' Mrs. Yang said.

I really hoped she changed her mind by what mother all had said. She doesn't have to worry anymore about the fact that she'll lose anytime of her youth. Mom is here to help and I'm sure mrs. Yang would love to help.

'I already said it once, let me repeat it one more time so listen carefully. I do NOT want to keep it.'

'HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH?!' I yelled to her and ran out of the house.

I already accepted the fact that I was going to be a father since the moment she told me she was pregnant. I saw our entire future with our kid already and I can't shake it out of my head anymore. I got excited picturing myself and the girl I loved the most going to playgrounds and holding hands with our child..

But she's going to throw it away.

I will never let that happen.

Jasmae's POV

From: Hanbin

"I'm sorry I ran away yesterday, please come and join me some coffee on 10am straight today."

I woke up and saw a textmessage from Hanbin.

I really didn't expect him to react like that. To be honest, I thought he would be happy with my choice, but he wasn't.

It's not that I don't want a child, but I'm not mentally and physically ready for a it. I always dreamt of having a future together with Hanbin and bare his child with me, but we both are way too young for it now. We have barely lived yet.. and I don't want to ruine his carreer. If it will come out he has a child before even debuting, he wouldn't even have a chance to outpack his carreer.

I washed myself up and went to the place Hanbin texted me. When I entered I saw him waving and I headed towards him.

'I'm so sorry from yesterday..' Hanbin bowed his head.

'It's okay.. it's not your fault you got excited, I should've told you right away I wasn't going to keep the child.'

'That I'm apologizing for my behaviour doesn't mean I accept your decision. I have made mine also. If you're not keeping the child we're no longer keeping our relation.'

'B-but Hanbin?!'

Was he serious?! Is he threating me right now?!

'But that's- argh! Are you seriously blackmailing me?!'

'If that's away to let you keep the child. Yes.'

'I already said I don't want to keep the child.' I coldly said.

'Then there is no longer "us". Let's break up here.' He stood up and walked away.

Hanbin..