Chapter 7

"Jasmae, do you want to go with me to the Ball?"

I.. wow. Just wow. I can't believe what was written on it. I looked at Taehyun and saw him blushing. Wait, maybe he's just asking me because I became his best friend the last view months we spent together? Suddenly he kneeled before me.

'Jasmae-ah, I'm sorry for only asking you now, but would you like to be my date at the Christmas-Ball?'

How sweet!

'Of course Taetae! I'd love to!' I blushed. Having a best friend as a date is not wrong right?

The next day, Bom and I decided to shop for gowns at the mall. Bom finally regonized Seunghoon as her future husband and they started dating. I'm so jealous of Bom's stories about how sweet and caring her boyfriend is! It made me want one too!

'Jasmae-ah, try this one!' She showed me a red dress with an open back. Ew!

'Try this one then!' She now showed a dark violet half-long dress. It was the most normal one she showed me, but still not my style. I searched for myself and saw a babypink dress. It was bodyfit on the top and the bottom had a little balloon effect. I tried it on and walked outside the dressingroom to show it Bom, when suddenly 11 other boys were standing there.

Silence.

Hanbin's POV

'WOAAAAAAAHH! BE MY PARTNER TO THE BALL JASMAE-AH!' Jimin ran to her and hugged her so tight that she couldn't even breath.

'NO!!!! HE WILL JUST KILL YOU!! CHOOSE ME INSTEAD!!' Jackson pulled her away from Jimin.

'NOO!! I'M YOUR PRINCE CHARMING JASMAE!! WE WILL LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER!!' Bobby also joined locking Jasmae up in his arms.

'Take it easy guys, Jasmae-ah is not a puppet!' Jinhwan pulled her away from Bobby.

'Mind being my date, beautiful?' he whispered to her, loud enough to let all of us hear.

'YAH HYUNG! Why aren't we allowed to suduce her while you are?!' They whined.

Aish, why do I have these feeling that I literally wanted to punch their teeth out by touching her?!

'Eh, actually.. I've already been asked.' She abruptly said.

'WHAT?!' Everyone including me yelled.

Why would there be anyone asking her out?!

'By who?!' Jimin asked curiously.

'By me.' Taehyun answered.

It felt like my heart was getting stabbed by jealousy and I didn't feel like staying anymore. Since I already bought my clothes I decided to leave.

'Hyung, I'll be leaving. I don't feel really well right now.' I patted Mino's shoulders.

'Ah, are you okay? Should I bring you home?' Mino asked.

'It's okay hyung, I'll just grab a taxi and rest. Have fun with the others!' As I waved good bye.

Jasmae's POV

Today was finally the day of the Ball! I can't believe how fast this year went. I just felt like only a couple weeks passed by instead of months.

From: Bom

'Yah dongsaeng, are you ready? I'll pick you up in ten minutes for the parlor! C u! Xxx bommi"

To: Bom

"I'm ready Bom! Come and get me ASAP! Xxx Jas"

Ten minutes later Bom arrived and we went to the hairsalon.