Chapter 40

Jasmae's POV

'BOBBY?!' Hayi shouted.

'Don't tell me this is your work Hanbin.' I sighed.

'Sush, I'm trying to listen!' Hanbin said but that actually wasn't needed since Hayi was shouting and the whole restaurant could hear her.

'WHERE IS B.I OPPA?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!'

'Hayi.. please sit down.' Bobby looked around desperate looking for help. Hanbin and I couldn't help it but silently laugh our ass off.

'Why did you do this? Poor Bobby..' I pouted.

'Yah! Do you want me to be in his place? Nah-ah. Besides, Bobby likes her, you know!'

We saw Hayi finally sitting down with a furious head and Bobby looking awkward around him.

Bobby's POV

God dammit you B.I, I'll get you later for this!

That punk told me Hayi wanted to go on a date with me after they "broke up" but all she's doing right now is yelling to me.

'So eh..' I began to break the ice inbetween us.

'Shut up!' Hayi growled.

'Mian..' I bowed my head and texted Hanbin.

To: Hanbin

"You jerk, you told me she wanted a date with me, but why is she searching for you????? I'll beat the crap of you later"

Did I hear giggles somewhere?

'Ugh, I'm leaving.' Hayi stood up and wanted to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist.

'Hey.. you're only here for 5 minutes, atleast stay our date out..'

'Excuse me, I thought I was going to have a date with B.I OPPA and not with you.' She sighed.

'Pleaaase, Hayi pweeaase stay with me' I tried using my aegyo.

'Okaaay, since I have nothing else to do I might as well spend my time with you then.' She sighed and sat again.

B.I you motherfucker.

'Mianhe.. B.I told me you wanted to have a date with ME, if I knew this I would never have come..' I apologized.

'Let's forget about that for now. Let's order food?' She smiled.

Surprisingly, the night turnt out really enjoyable. After dinning we went to the arcade and after that we watched a boring drama for girls, but since she enjoyed it, I enjoyed it too.

'Thank you so much for taking me out on a real date Bobby.. I really had fun tonight.' She smiled holding my hands.

'You're always welcome Hayi. I really like you.. would you mind to go out with me again another time?'

'Hmm.. I'll think about it, okay?'

We exchanged numbers and she left.

'YAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Woohooo, how was the date?' Two punks jumped out of nowhere attacking me.

'B.I YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!' I kicked him.

'Hey, Jasmae-aaaaahh!' I greeted Jasmae.

'I'm sorry for following you guys around, I didn't want to- really! But Hanbin dragged me along!'

I didn't really heard what she said because B.I attacked me back.

'Stop fighting! You guys are embarassing me!' Jasmae yelled.

'Anyways, I'm heading towards the Illionaire Records right now. Mind going with me?' I asked them.

****

Jasmae's POV

'Omo...' I gasped when we entered the Illionaire Building.

'Kim Baaaabi.' A familar voice kind of sang and my mouth fell open seeing Dok2 in real life.

'WOAAAHH!!' I yelled and ran towards him.

'Can I please have a picture with you?' I asked.

'Kimbap, who's this girl? She's so cute!' Dok2 chuckled what made me blush.

'She's B.I's girlfriend, boss!' Bobby pointed to Hanbin.

'Oh well, that's a pitty. Anyways, let's record some tracks.' He walked away and we followed.

Hey! What about my picture?!

When we entered the studio, I saw Beenzino and I literally almost fainted.

'Aish, why did you even come with us?! Can you please stop looking at other guys or otherwise I'll tape your eyes.' Hanbin said angry.

'I'm sorry honey, but- OMG BEENZINO CAN I PLEASE HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!' I ran to Beenzino.

'First time seeing a celebrity, girl?' Beenzino asked when we took a selca.

'Aniya! But I'm a very big fan of Illionaire.' I smiled.

'Uhum. Be quiet please. Kimbap is going to record.' I heard Dok2's voice and I turnt quiet immediatly.

'Woah, can I try too?' Hanbin asked and entered the studio when Dok2 gave him permission.

Hanbin started rapping the same verse as Bobby and it sounded incredible. His voice was way higher than Bobby's, but it still sounds flawless.

'Come out of the studio.' Dok2 said in a serious tone what made me raise my eyebrows. What's wrong?

'Are you under a contract right now?' Dok2 asked Hanbin looking at Beenzino.

'No sir, why?'

'You have great potential, young boy. What do you think about signing a contract here?' Beenzino smiled.

'YAAAAAASS!! Please come and join us, B.I! Who would've have thought of Double B being in the same Entertainment?' Bobby yelled happily.

Hanbin looked at me with a questioning face.

'Do it, I'll be happy for you if you could sign here.' I smiled to him.

'A-are you sure?' He asked.

'YES! I'm jealous, but sign the goddamn contract!' I yelled enthousiastic.

'You rap too?' Dok2 asked.

'Ne..' I blushed.

'Get in the studio and let us hear what you've got then. A next Yoon Mirae would be fun.'