Chapter 36

Hanbin.. What happend?

Was it really Hanbin? I asked myself when I saw him walking away.

No, it was defenitly him! I thought by myself.

His presence, his scent, his eyes.. they were all him.

But why did he act like that? I need to find this out..

'Why are you balding your fists?' Someone looked at me weirdly and I realized it was Jinhwan oppa.

'Yah! Oppa! Don't scare me like that!'

'How am I the one scary when you are the one balding your fists?' He teased.

'No oppa this is serious.. I think.. I think.. I just met with Hanbin..' I slowly said.

'Hanbin? What is he doing here? Are you sure it was him? Isn't he busy recording right now?' He fired me with thousands questions but it looked like he was asking it himself.

'I don't know oppa.. but he didn't act like Hanbin..'

'Jasmae-ah, this school is really big you know.. maybe they are just look-a-like. I don't think Hanbin will come back here soon yet.' He sadly said.

'I'm not hallucinating oppa! I'm sure about it that it was him!'

'Okay, fine. We will search for him after class, okay? Call me when you're dissmissed. I'll wait for you at the food court by then.' He said and waved me goodbye.

Hanbin.. please wait for me.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was time to go search the class I belonged to and when I entered the class, I was in shock there were only girls.

'Welcome, welcome.' The professor said and I searched for a seat.

'Let's start with an introduction first. Well, since I'll be your mentor this year I'll introduce myself as first. My name is Lee Hyori or call me Korea's Megan Fox, hahaha.' She laughed at her own joke.

'I hear that a lot okay..' she pouted at the poorly reaction of the class. I have to admit that she really is super gorgeous..

My thoughts started to stray away.

Was it really him? Why was he being so rude and acted like he didn't know me? Why is he even in this school?

Maybe I just miss him so much that Jinhwan oppa was right.. I am hallucinating..

'Psst! It's your turn!' The girl besides me whispered.

Oh fuck.

'Uhum.' I cleared my throat.

'My name is Jasmae Fann. I turned 18 years old a month ago.. I myself am a rapper but I hope to learn to use my vocals in this class.. I hope we will all get along and be good friends!' I introduced myself.

'Annyeong! My name is Im Jin-Ah but I go by the name of NaNa. I'm a member of the girlgroup After School and it's subunit Orange Caramel. I'll be attending these classes when I have no schedule and when I'm away I'll be sending in my projects online. I hope to have a nice stay in this class with you all!' The girl besides me said and I almost fell of my chair because I didn't realized it was actually thé NaNa sitting besides me.

When I looked around the classroom I saw more familar faces like Nada from Wa$$up and Kemy from AKOR. No wonder, this is an ARTS class.

'Annyeong haseyo!' The last girl greeted.

Hmm, why does her face seem so familar? Those chubby cheeks.. I'm sure about it I've seen them before..

'My name is Lee Hayi! I'm a vocalist and I mostly sing R&B songs. I hope all of us get along pretty well.' She smiled cutely.